• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ells9824

Bold Member!
Bergman was charged Monday with recklessly risking another person with HIV infection. He was being held at the St. Charles County Jail in lieu of $250,000 bail.

According to deputies, Michael Brian Bergman, 43, told the woman, "I didn't tell you because I figured you already had it. I don't want to lose you, I love you, and I figured we could be sick together."

Authorities say Bergman, may have exposed at least five men and women to HIV over the past several weeks, and the St. Charles County sheriff's department is looking for more potential victims.

Bergman told deputies he cannot control his sexual compulsive behavior.

http://tinyurl.com/2sz3w8

A 44-year-old St. Charles man with the virus that causes AIDS is sentenced to eight years in prison for having unprotected sex with his girlfriend.

Michael Bergman pleaded guilty in September and was sentenced Monday on one count of recklessly risking another person with HIV infection.

Bergman was arrested in February, and authorities initially said at least five men and women were potentially exposed to HIV. But prosecutors say no other victims have come forward. Bergman's ex-girlfriend has not contracted HIV.
Bergman and the woman met on the Internet and began a relationship in December. He told authorities and testified in court that he was addicted to sex, drugs and alcohol.

Back