• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2uyon5s.jpg

Michael Annicchiarico

Volusia Sheriff: Ormond Beach man 'person of interest' in homicide of missing Holly Hill girlfriend
2011-02-27
http://headlinesurfer.com/content/4...interest-homicide-missing-holly-hill-girlfrie
October 17, 2011
Within days of a 31-year-old Holly Hill woman going missing in February, Michael Annicchiarico was lying about everything from when he had last seen his ex-girlfriend and what she had been driving at the time to why his hands were so swollen. Considered a person of interest early on in Mandy Ciehanoski’s disappearance,
[...]
investigators have been methodically building a case against Annicchiarico for the last eight months. Based on the findings of the investigation, the Volusia County Grand Jury on Monday returned an indictment against Annicchiarico for 1st-degree murder.
[...]
brought before the Grand Jury by the State Attorney’s Office, additionally charges Annicchiarico with tampering with evidence. While Sheriff’s investigators are all but certain that Ciehanoski is dead, her body hasn’t been found. But all the signs point to Annicchiarico being her killer.
[...]
reported Ciehanoski as missing to the Sheriff’s Office on Feb. 14, although Feb. 7 was the last time anyone had seen her.
[...]
initial investigation, Annicchiarico told investigators that he hadn’t seen the victim for about two years. That turned out to be a lie. Investigators turned up evidence that the two were together on Feb. 7, the day Ciehanoski disappeared.
[...]
when Annicchiarico reported to work two days later, his boss noted that his hands were swollen. He claimed the injury occurred during a fracas in which he had been thrown out of a strip club.
[...]
when questioned by Sheriff’s investigators, Annicchiarico insisted he hadn’t been to a strip club in years. He also lied about an incident where he texted pictures of himself and Ciehanoski having sex. The two had an on-again, off-again relationship, and Ciehanoski’s family considered Annicchiarico to be violent and controlling. Ciehanoski had confided in family members that one time, Annicchiarico had awakened her and dragged her outside to show her a hole in the ground. He told Ciehanoski that’s where she would end up if he ever caught her cheating.
[...]
locked up in jail, Annicchiarico wrote numerous letters to Ciehanoski. Sheriff’s investigators were told that one of them appeared to have been written in blood.
[...]
has been behind bars at the Volusia County Branch Jail in Daytona Beach since Feb. 24, facing a variety of charges that include making a false report to law enforcement, providing false information to law enforcement during an investigation, grand theft, forgery and unlawful transfer of a title. Meanwhile, the investigation by the Sheriff’s Office’s Major Case Unit into the disappearance turned up more evidence pointing to Annicchiarico.
[...]
included blood-stained bed sheets stuffed into a trash bag found in Annicchiarico’s closet, a pair of discarded latex gloves -- one of which had blood on the inside -- found in the trash outside of Annicchiarico’s home and blood in the trunk of the car that Annicchiarico was using at the time of Ciehanoski’s disappearance. The blood in the glove matched Annicchiarico’s, while a DNA analysis of the blood in the car and on the linens showed that there was an almost mathematical certainty that it came from someone related to Ciehanoski’s parents. Sheriff’s investigators tried to question Annicchiarico about the blood, but he got nervous and said he thought he needed a lawyer.
[...]
One close friend of Annicchiarico told investigators that he had been threatening to kill Ciehanoski for years and even talked about where would be a good place to dump the body. Investigators along with cadaver dogs have searched more than a dozen locations, but haven’t been able to find the body. Another friend said that Annicchiarico had admitted to killing Ciehanoski and even gave him some of her jewelry to dispose of. But first, the friend had to soak the jewelry in peroxide to wash the blood off of it. A jail inmate also has come forward to tell investigators that while incarcerated, Annicchiarico divulged to him that he had killed Ciehanoski.
http://www.volusiasheriff.org/press/2011press_releases/october/110157.htm
LOTS MORE LINKS TO INFO AT THIS LINK

6ekyur.jpg

Mandy Ciehanoski​
July 15, 2014
[...]
three years after a 31-year-old Holly Hill woman disappeared, her boyfriend will show deputies where her body was hidden.

Mandy Ciehanoski has not been seen alive since February 2011. Her family knew she was gone but waited about one week to report the woman missing because she had vanished in the past but always came back
[...]
This time was different.
[...]
two weeks after she was reported missing, deputies arrested her boyfriend, 36-year-old Michael Annicchiarico, for lying to investigators and started building a murder case with Annicchiarico as the prime suspect.
[...]
they had not found Ciehanoski's body, deputies said her disappearance was suspicious and the evidence that proved that Annicchiarico was responsible for her death was mounting.
[...]
they found blood-stained bed sheets in Annicchiarico's closet, along with a pair of discarded latex gloves and more blood in the truck of Annicchiarico's car.

Witnesses also remembered noticing that Annicchiarico's hands were swollen around the time Ciehanoski went missing.

One friend of Annicchiarico's even told
[...]
that the suspect confessed to the crime while another said he had been threatening to kill the woman for years.
[....]
originally charged with first-degree murder, on Monday made a deal with prosecutors and pleaded no contest to second-degree murder.

He also agreed to show deputies where Ciehanoski's body was buried.
[...]
directed deputies to a wooded area in southern part of Flagler County, just north of Ormond Beach on Monday, but deputies were not able to find the woman's body. A search continued on Tuesday.

Annicchiarico has not yet been sentenced for the crime.

His sentence for the crime will depend on whether investigators can find the woman's remains.

If the bones are found,
[...]
could serve 15 to 50 years in prison. But if Ciehanoski's remains are not found, Annicchiarico could face a life sentence.

"The family was consulted and agreed to the plea and possible sentence," a statement from the State Attorney's Office said. "Their desire to locate Mandy's body was of utmost importance to them."

Neither the prosecutors nor Annicchiarico's defense attorneys have requested to set a date for Annicchiarico's sentencing.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ehanoski-body-search-20140715,0,7139927.story

Another "split" face-- anyone else notice a lot of these sick fucks have that "two-face" look-- I would love to see a longitudinal peer-reviewed sociological study of people with facial asymmetry. . .

It's disgusting that we have cases like this, where there is a history of her life being threatened, everyone knows this guy wants to kill her... and yet again, she still ends up dead. Because god forbid we take death threats seriously if it's toward your partner or ex-partner.

I agree.. And for those who don't understand why a woman would stay, it is because they know how these things can go. I feel like I've read so many of these stories, and that's just the ones we hear about.

I was in an abusive relationship...I ended it while he was at work by dropping off his stuff. I wouldn't have had the guts to do it at home, with just me and him.

I was in an abusive relationship...I ended it while he was at work by dropping off his stuff. I wouldn't have had the guts to do it at home, with just me and him.
Personally, I think this is better than confronting him one on one. I wish all women (or men, there are abused men too...) would avoid breaking up with an abuser in private.

Back