• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A forum for city council candidates in Marysville, Michigan is making national headlines after one of the candidates shared her opinions about diversity in the city.

“My suggestion, recommendation – keep Marysville a white community as much as possible,” the candidate said to an awestruck room.

Jean Cramer, 68, the city council candidate whose comments turned heads, said she didn’t know her comments had gone viral until reporters started showing up at her door.

When asked why she thought Marysville should stay “white,” Cramer said people like things the way they are.

“Seriously, in other words, no foreign-born … no foreign people,” she said during the meeting.

Cramer said she is not racist.

“If people are coming here to get away from their own country, what they should do is – or need to do is go back to their own country and straighten it out,” she said.

Reporters asked Cramer about a couple in her neighborhood: one partner is American and the other is Canadian. After confirming both partners were white, the reporter reminded Cramer the Canadian partner would be considered “foreign.”

“I don’t know if Canadian – yeah, Canadian would be foreign,” Cramer said, thinking aloud to herself.

Cramer continued explaining her views.

“I have no problems with black people, as long as people marry the same kind I have no problem,” she said.
1566692547715.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody needs to take this old cunt in for a psych eval so she can be placed in a nursing home. You don't run for office in 2019 and say shit like that. If she through some crazy fluke actually wins anybody who's not white might wanna move.

Really, and she knows "That's how it's been from the beginning" how?
Seriously, we know for a fact that ancient Homo Sapiens bred with Homo Neandertalensis, which were two different *species*, let alone that races have been developing and mixing since mankind left the plains of Africa.

This woman would be dangerous in any elected position, and obviously would not be capable of serving all of the constituents of her city with fairness and equality.

Last edited:
There is no place for religion in government.
Too many crackpots coming out of the wood work thinking now is the time to finally shine. Not only is it pathetic it's genuinely dangerous.

Last edited:
There is no place for religion in government.
Too many crackpots coming out of the woodwork thinking now is the time to finally shine. Not only is it pathetic it's genuinely dangerous.

Precisely!
Here in the US, the separation of church and state is constitutionally expressed, and maintaining it is vital to our country's ability to function in regards to the rest of our constitution, and as a democratic republic.

It is wonderful that everyone can choose to worship or not as they wish, and have their own personal beliefs; however, when it comes to running for any elected/political position, one *must* be able to fully compartmentalize their beliefs from the duties of the position they wish to hold, and to respect and obey all laws that govern such duties, including every thing/constituent under their jurisdiction, equally.

I'm not saying they should refrain from ever saying anything that could be consider religious in nature publicly, or restricting speech, I guess I'm trying to say that many need to actually think before they speak, and choose their words with very careful consideration - what this woman blurted out was way beyond the pale, both in her remarks about races and about foreign people.
If you're a law abiding citizen/legal resident, no city/town can legally stop or prevent you from living within it's limits, regardless of your gender, race, family heritage or country of birth.

Comments such as hers should be an automatic disqualifier from candidacy in the election race.

The 67-year-old, who has cited the Bible as a source of her beliefs, first expressed her thoughts on interracial marriage after Thursday's forum, when the Times Herald asked her if she wanted to clarify her comments.

"[A] husband and wife need to be the same race. Same thing with kids. That’s how it’s been from the beginning of, how can I say, when God created the heaven and the earth. He created Adam and Eve at the same time," she told the newspaper. "But as far as me being against blacks, no, I’m not."

1566850088842.png

Jean "How do I know Adam and Eve were white? Because I once saw a picture of them, do I look stupid?" Cramer

"[A] husband and wife need to be the same race. Same thing with kids. That’s how it’s been from the beginning of, how can I say, when God created the heaven and the earth. He created Adam and Eve at the same time,"

Read your book a little closer. Adam came first, ma'am. Then Eve.

Then that unfortunate apple incident, and then the "other" people came. You know the ones. God looked at Eden and said "there goes the neighborhood" amirite?

Read your book a little closer. Adam came first, ma'am. Then Eve.

Then that unfortunate apple incident, and then the "other" people came. You know the ones. God looked at Eden and said "there goes the neighborhood" amirite?
Right, and don't forget the tomb with the big rock that moved away from the opening, and out came Punxsutawney Phil who looked up and declared 6 more weeks of winter and went back into the cave. Amirite?

There are actually two different creation tales in Genesis. In the first one, God parades all the animals before Adam but the first man does not find any of them suitable for a partner. That's when God creates woman from Adam's rib. Then, together, they name all the animals among other duties.

You can't just take to heart whatever preachers say from the pulpit. You have to actually read and study the good book yourself if you really want to know what it says.

There are actually two different creation tales in Genesis. In the first one, God parades all the animals before Adam but the first man does not find any of them suitable for a partner. That's when God creates woman from Adam's rib. Then, together, they name all the animals among other duties.

You can't just take to heart whatever preachers say from the pulpit. You have to actually read and study the good book yourself if you really want to know what it says.

Lest we forget Adam's first wife, Lilith, who was made in the same way as Adam, then banished from Eden because she refused to always be underneath of Adam (during sex), and also wouldn't "obey" everything Adam told her to do, so she was cast out, turned into the original "vampire" and now forever believed to be a "demon" who sucked the breath (and/or blood) from infants, causing their deaths.
*Then* God "took a rib" from Adam to make the much more compliant Eve - until that ornery serpent talked her into tasting an apple. ;)

Back