• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
18247642-7443201-image-m-5_1568023270851.jpg

MEXICO CITY: A gang from Mexico allegedly caught a man suspected of rape and proceeded to torture him by making their pit bull terrier eat his genitals.

The man, who is currently in his 30s, had allegedly sexually assaulted a woman in Mexico City, Mexico, last month. In retaliation, horrifying footage of the gang's assault showed the man being stripped naked, handcuffed and then pinned to the ground by five men. A white pit bull terrier is then seen mauling the helpless man's genitals.

The victim can also be heard screaming "stop, leave me now, leave me" as the group stands around him and watches. One of the gang members then covers the man's mouth with a rag to muffle his cries for help. A second brown pit bull can also be seen in the video but it does not take part in the mauling.

Full Story:

Nope.

Just nope.

That makes the punishment ethically superior to the crime HOW?

It’s like wishing rape on rapists. Devolving.

Cannot say that I would not have stood and watched it happen to the asshole who molested me and had not a fuck to give .. I would have love on the dog and it would have lived the rest of it’s life as a Devine God Deity. Devolving.. not to the ones raped.. an still not a fuck to give for any rapist.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how they were trained but I do know the Nazi's did the same thing. Apparently they thought it was really funny to train dogs to go for Jewish genitals in the concentration camps.
Jewish genitals not so much funny to me, rapist genitals (if known/proven) also not "funny", but I'm not losing sleep over it...

Last edited:
In walks in mister sawed off shotgun, to blow your ugly face off. Btw is that you in the profile? If yes what's your favorite breed of dog to eat?
Is that supposed to insult me or scare me? That’s absolutely fucking hilarious .. I survived real life monsters .. you’re an idiot with a mouth supposedly anonymous behind a keyboard .. troll on my friend .. troll on another day

Back