• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Laurel County man and woman are behind bars after deputies say they abused a baby.

Laurel County Sheriff's deputies went to a home in London Sunday after reports that a woman and her boyfriend were fighting.

When deputies arrived, Casey Hammack, 39, was trying to back out of the driveway. A three-year-old was in the passenger side seat and was not in a booster seat, officials say.

During the investigation, deputies say Hammack and Michael Robinson, 41, told them they had locked a nine-month-old baby in the car during the fight and they had to break the window to get in.

Officials say the baby had small cuts on its right hand and forehead. They found glass on the child and in the car seat.

The baby also allegedly had a bruise on its forehead. When deputies and a Social Services worker looked, they found a cigarette burn on the child's right leg above the ankle.

Police say Hammack and Robinson told them they used meth three days earlier and cared for the children since then.

During the investigation, Hammack talked with a slur, could not keep her eyes open and could not keep her balance.
http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Sh...with-glass-cuts-cigarette-burn-488908491.html
Laurel+couple.png

I would like some quality time with them to discuss burning people and why it is wrong.
I will require a...

locked room
various eye bolts mounted in the floor and on the walls
12 10 ft lengths of chain
16 medium heavy duty carabiners
two steel chairs
3 video reccording devices for future training purposed video
2 reuseable syringes and 100mg of lidocaine
2 large bags of Sunchips- cheese flavoured
40 fl oz of banana milkshake
noise cancelling headphones

-I have my own propane and butane torches.

I would like some quality time with them to discuss burning people and why it is wrong.
I will require a...

locked room
two steel chairs

Very detailed. You’ve put a lot of thought into this!

I will require a...

locked room
two steel chairs

I legit just peed my pants.

I’m not a betting kinda gal but in this case the odds are totally in my favor that there’s only 2-3 viable teeth in his mouth up there. Show me the money guys.

Back