• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ells9824

Bold Member!
Barat Academy, a private school that opened in August, fired its first teacher just 14 weeks later. Melissa Moss, 27,of Chesterfield,Mo, is accused of sending topless photos of herself to at least one 15 year old boy. It was brought to the schools attention when the boy's mother checked his email.

n6442126383_3240.jpg

The pictures were posted on Facebook and were taken off-campus. Barat officals say no school computers were used.

Last edited:
This speaks nothing about her teaching techniques. Maybe she was just trying to get kids to pay attention during algebra. She may be on to something.

Chud Chud Chud...a good teacher would've sent it to the kids cell phone where the mom wouldn't be checking up on it.

She was an amazing teacher and you lot have no right to be gossiping about something that is absolutely NONE of your business! I can't believe how blown out of proportion this has gotten.

As a side note, she was an English teacher, not math, and she's probably one of the best teachers I've ever had. I know what she did was wrong and she deserved to be suspended but-- God, just stop!

Well Jack,unfortunately, in the age of the internet just about anything you do will be memorialized. The good and the bad.

Keep that in mind.

Now, we are totally open to hearing the "real" story,as you say this has been blown out of proportion.

Last edited:
Hey, Jack, if she was such a good English teacher, she would have stuck to teaching English, instead of sex-ed.:D

Back