• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://www.foxnews.com/us/oklahoma...glarizes-defecates-in-fraternity-house-report

28vvpcn.jpg

After allegedly burglarizing a fraternity house, a 25-year-old woman reportedly was caught with her pants down by a house member.

The woman, identified as Melissa Lenz by KFOR-News, allegedly entered the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity at Oklahoma City University on Sunday through the front door, which was unlocked. She then went into a room, where she stole hundreds of dollars in cash and a set of car keys, according to the report.

During that time, Lenz also reportedly defecated in the middle of the same room, KFOR-News reported, citing court documents.

Jennifer Rodgers, the Oklahoma City University police chief, told the news station a fraternity member, who has not yet been identified, walked in on her while she was in the process of defecating. At that time, Lenz "screamed and pulled up her pants” before slamming the door, KFOR-News reported.

Shortly after, when police arrived, they allegedly found "a plastic bag that smelled of fecal matter,” according to the news station, citing a probable cause affidavit.

Though Lenz allegedly escaped the house through an open window before police arrived, she was later located and arrested. The stolen items were returned to the fraternity member, KFOR-News reported.

In her defense, he probably looked at her and she felt like he was going to rape her. In revenge, she did this. BAM! Free walk.

I wager this is NOT the grossest thing that has ever happened in that frat house.
Just sayin'.

a fraternity member, who has not yet been identified, walked in on her while she was in the process of defecating. At that time, Lenz "screamed and pulled up her pants” before slamming the door,
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I think I found the motive...

frat%20house_1538099323936.JPG_57106289_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Melessa Lenz

Anybody else look at that picture and think 'there's a future suicide news article I'm never going to read'?

Back