• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
what made me go away was boredom and a complete waste of time arguing with people who can't move beyond the mental age of 2, that and I have much better things to do, apparently, u don't. Later!

Sorry homie, but you came here on a Friday night just like aaaaanyone else. So clearly you don’t have anything better to do right now or you’d be doing it.

The age criticism is mint, though. Your writing is close to what I’d expect from a high school freshman.

Sorry homie, but you came here on a Friday night just like aaaaanyone else. So clearly you don’t have anything better to do right now or you’d be doing it.

The age criticism is mint, though. Your writing is close to what I’d expect from a high school freshman.[/QUOT I realize you are trying to insult me. BUT... really lame attempt LOL

@jhj12
I'm still puzzled by your actual connection to Melissa Harding Jones or the dead child.
Can you please explain without insulting me? It is a valid question that would help me understand your point of view, though I'm still unclear on what that is.
I'd really like to know and the trail of comments here is really hard to wade through.

Back