• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
2i23dxx.jpg
fy288z.jpg
2eltjyf.jpg
It has been more than two years since Megan Nicole Shultz was last seen alive.

The 24-year-old woman walked out of her Columbia apartment in August 2006 after an argument with her husband, leaving behind him and their infant daughter.

Less than three weeks after her disappearance, Shultz’s husband, Keith Comfort, filed for divorce. He now lives in Kenosha, Wis., with a new wife and 3-year-old daughter Kaelin.

Shultz’s mother thinks her daughter is dead. The missing woman’s best friend holds out hope she is still alive. And Columbia police remain stumped by one of their oldest cases involving a missing person.

In 2003, Debra Shultz had filed a petition for an order of protection against her daughter, but the case was subsequently dropped. Megan Shultz was later arrested twice on domestic assault charges, but court records show no indication that those arrests were prosecuted.

Heather Crawford, who befriended Shultz in high school, said her best friend was hit hard when an engagement with a longtime boyfriend ended. She alluded to Shultz’s involvement with drugs and association with a group of unsavory acquaintances.

Shultz was last seen by Comfort, her husband, about 1 a.m. on Aug. 4, 2006, at the couple’s apartment. She was wearing a pink tank top, white Capri pants and flip-flops. She is 5-foot-9, 120 pounds, with brown eyes and has at least three tattoos: a butterfly on the right shoulder, a music symbol on the left shoulder and a Chinese caricature on her lower back. She has three piercings in each ear, a pierced right nostril and a previously fractured lower left leg.

When she left on foot, Shultz told Comfort she was on her way to meet friends.

Comfort did not return a telephone call seeking comment. He previously told the Tribune that he moved from Columbia because of fears that a drug debt reportedly owed by Shultz might endanger his family.
http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/2009/feb/12/missing-mom-still-has-columbia-police-stumped/

National Center for Missing Adults info:
http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200604811S

thanks Dakota for posting this. Columbia is a nice town but it's druggie underbelly is a harsh one. probably true for all college towns or small cities surrounded by farm towns. its why i dont automatically point to the hubby for this one. she could be anywhere and could have been assaulted by any number of peeps. i hope her fam finds some closure.

The Chinese "caricature" would be the Chinese character for beauty.......

I am wondering if they used it for the Me in Megan and there is another character under the waistband of her jeans?

Back