• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A McDonald’s employee was fired after turning away Sunstar paramedics Wednesday night, July 31.

Sunstar paramedic Anthony Quinn accused the employee at the McDonald’s in Madeira Beach of refusing to provide service to him and his partner, according to a review he left.

Quinn’s review stated that he went into the restaurant in his uniform to use the restroom when the employee told him “we don’t accept officers in here.” After telling her that he wasn’t an officer she proceeded to say that they didn’t accept “anyone with a badge.”

After Quinn’s partner walked in to order food, the employee, according to his review, told him “we don’t serve your kind here.”

Read statement at link

As a kid.. at the McDonalds I worked at all cops and first responders of any kind ate free.. period.. whatever they wanted for a personal meal.. not like feed the family or date thing.. then the political bullshit it was a kickback, a bribe for extra watchful eyes on our business etc.. everyone has to make something bad out of something good and sincere.. fuck humans most days..

"We don't serve your kind here"
Sounds fairly racist and driven by a skin tone agenda.
I really wanna know what colour the naysayer is for a variety of reasons.
Also curious about the dimwits age.
Glad the Golden Arches fired the dummy out into unemployment.
This lame brain needs to be outed and shamed.

This disgusts me so thoroughly.
First Responders and EMS put up with so much BS from the public they serve.

I used to do graveyard shift at a convenience store. I always offered the officers and EMS free coffee, but they were never allowed to take it. Some BS about bribery. I understand the departments thoughts, but man it sucks that someone can't even get a free coffee. And now you have this kind of shit "we don't serve any badges" ... yeah remember that when your ODing on that fucking needle stuck in your arm you ignorant bitch

Back