• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Tazzzz

Trusted Member
Mauricio Lopez, 34
18036822.jpg

EL CAJON, Calif. -- A Lemon Grove man pleaded guilty Thursday to beating his infant son over a period of several months, leaving the child with numerous broken bones.

Mauricio Lopez, 34, was immediately sentenced by Judge Peter Deddeh to seven years in prison.

The boy was taken last Nov. 21 to Rady Children's Hospital, where it was found that he'd suffered fractures to more than 30 bones in his body, including every bone in his legs, Deputy District Attorney Chantal de Mauregne said

The boy, who was 5 1/2 months old when his condition came to light, "is doing very, very well," de Mauregne said.

The injuries are healing, and the boy was placed in a foster home, she said.

Lopez has five children by several different women and a 1995 carjacking conviction, the prosecutor said.

The defendant entered his plea to a felony child abuse charge and admitted that he caused great bodily injury to the boy.

http://www.10news.com/news/19021968/detail.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Older news stories

EL CAJON, Calif. -- An East County man accused of beating his infant son over several months, leaving the baby with dozens of broken bones, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to a single count of felony child abuse.

Mauricio Lopez, 33, of Lemon Grove, also faces an allegation that he caused great bodily injury to a child under 5 years old.

The baby's mother took him to Rady Children's Hospital to be evaluated last month, and the father was arrested on Nov. 21 following an investigation by the San Diego County Sheriff's Department

The 5 1/2-month-old boy, whose name is Max, was placed in protective custody, according to Deputy District Attorney Chantal de Mauregne.

The child "has over 30 bones in his body that have been fractured," de Mauregne told Superior Court Judge Lantz Lewis. "Some are old, some are new."

Every bone in the infant's legs was broken, along with some of his ribs, the prosecutor said.

Statements from the defendant and the child's mother indicate that the man "may have caused specific bones to be broken," de Mauregne said.

Lopez, who has a 1995 conviction for carjacking, has five children by several women, including a 6-year-old boy living with him, according to the prosecutor.

Defense attorney Tom Ziegler told the judge his client has lived in the county all his life, but he did not address the charge.

The judge set bail at $200,000 and scheduled a readiness conference for Dec. 4. Lopez faces up to 12 years in prison if convicted.

http://www.10news.com/news/18147147/detail.html

if he's crying, he's a pussy....but it looks more like he was pepper sprayed...fucking asshole deserves everything he gets and whatever his future in jail brings.

So where was the mother during the time period the lil' one's bones were being broken?

Another clueless cunt who cant tell her child is riddled with broken bones. or who can tell when a child doesnt want to be near or held by a worthless piece of shit daddy.

Not that I am the worlds greatest dad, but I could tell with out words when things were wrong with my daughter. All you have to do is bond with them heart to heart.

A Lemon Grove man pleaded guilty Thursday to beating his infant son over a period of several months, leaving the child with numerous broken bones.

So, if the above is true, why only one charge of abuse? Why not multiple counts with multiple 7 year sentences?

The boy, who was 5 1/2 months old when his condition came to light

He was abused over several months! Fuck he was only ALIVE several months.

Let's just say several months is 3 in this case. That means the kid suffered for 3/5th of his life before this cum stain was arrested.
Is it not at least fair that this worthless skid mark in the underwear of society spend at least 3/5ths of his life in jail suffering?

Average male life span is what 74 years? 44 years is 3/5ths...sounds about right to me.

R

This just breaks my fucking heart. Five and a half months old? How can someone fucking do something so heinous and soulless? Somebody's gonna fix him but good in prison. I'll hold onto that thought while I try to sleep tonight.

Wait, is he actually crying in his mugshot? Awww... boo hoo, poor guy feels bad now that he got caught. Notice the weird white stuff around his lips... could be crack. Also notice the completely mangled tattoo job across the top of his chest.

As someone mentioned... the kid was beaten over a period of "several months", and he was only 5-1/2 months old. So basically, beaten since birth. Fuck this guy to death. Someone should beat this guy until exactly 34 of his bones are broken, and then just throw him in a hole.

Last edited:
What a vicious bastard to beat on his baby boy, makes me sick and really, really pissed! Yeah, he thinks he's a big man, lets just see how tough he thinks he is in prison with all the other mother fuckers who want a go at him.
Every bone in the infant's legs was broken, along with some of his ribs, the prosecutor said.
I hope he is beat mercilessly and cry's like a baby...begging for mercy only to get NONE....yeah, I'd buy a ticket to that. And the mother, I cannot believe she knew nothing. How the hell could she not? I hope this baby beater rots in prison.

Recover and heal little Max....completely.

Last edited:
So where was the mother during the time period the lil' one's bones were being broken?

Yeah, that's what I want to know, too. What the hell was going on that 30 bones could be broken with no one coming forward to rat him out. MY GOD!

If that isn't attempted murder, what is??? I have absolutely no respect for Califoria's judicial system, WTF are they even thinking out there?? Shameful.
That fuckwad will be out in a couple years impregnating more stupid women.

It's a testament to little Max's resilience, strength and courage that he survived this terrible abuse, all those broken bones, and is recovering so well.

He is exponentially stronger and braver than that POS FUCKTARD 'FATHER' he had the misfortune to be born to!

7 years is a fucking sick joke of a sentence for this level of abuse and suffering inflicted on a tiny baby. He should get life, and so should baby Max's worthless incubator.

His son Max who he beat regularly and almost killed.

max-1.jpg

..."They took the x-ray and found some (fractures) and then they did a full body x-ray and found more and I was just like where is this coming from, how did this happen," said the child's mother Brittany.
[...]
Lopez's neighbor on Gowin Street said she never suspected any abuse. "I never heard the baby crying, and everytime I seen the baby it was smiling," said Martha Flores. The boy's mother also said she had no idea her son was being abused. "When did this happen, how did I not catch it," Brittany said.
The mother must hate herself for not noticing. Though I find it hard to read that she didn't notice a damn thing wrong. He had 34 freakn' broken bones?! wtf? strange.
He gets 7 years, like he was charged for tax evasion...pffft.
Baby-Badly-Beaten-Has-34-Fractures

Statements from the defendant and the child's mother indicate that the man "may have caused specific bones to be broken," de Mauregne said.

The boy's mother also said she had no idea her son was being abused.

How do these two statements tie in? I dont see how she can say she didnt know Max was being abused when she has already made statements indicating that Lopez 'caused specific bones to be broken'?

I really dont see how anyone can claim they didnt know a baby had over 30 broken bones, ffs.

Broken baby

The baby's (maximus) mother is my wifes niece.
The mother Is not allowed any contact with us or max. he is doing great.
And is a very smart and happy baby.
I love kids, my wife and I have 6 children,now seven and we all love him very much. he is safe and will never be hurt again.

I love kids, my wife and I have 6 children,now seven and we all love him very much. he is safe and will never be hurt again.

LOVE YOU!!!...God bless you and your wonderful family forever..

This is the most delightful news I've heard in a long time. I cannot tell you how happy I am to hear this sweet child is safe, protected and loved and now has a real chance at a good and happy life. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart....hugs and kisses to Max.

Welcome to the site!:hello:

Lovingfatherof7, if I could, I'd give you and your wife millions of smothering hugs for what you're doing with your children. Maximus's initial lifetime may have been filled with pain and fear, but the love that you guys are giving him will totally eradicate that and he will have your example to follow rather than the monster that hurt him and the clueless woman who allowed it.

Speaking of that woman, I also admire your resolve and stance on not letting her near him. I know that it has probably caused a lot of pain in your family, and your wife probably has dealt with some of that pain herself. Speaking as one who has plenty of lower life forms in my own family, I understand how it is when someone who has done something so horrid can still be loved in spite of the hatred and anger too. It's so hard to turn your back on someone you still love, and hate/anger does not cancel that love out. Yet, as you know, it sometimes must be done.

Thank you for the wonderful news you've given us here. I think it's safe to say that a touch of the ghoulish is in all of us at DD, but mostly we congregate because we're all so anguished and pissed off that innocents are hurt so badly, and that so many people ALLOW them to be hurt. So it's so great to get an update like yours, because in the end, we're always hoping to hear that some pains are healed and good can come out of hell.

I hope and pray for all the graces, peace, happiness, and strength for your family!

Lisha

Back