• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
fd02e941-1262-44d1-99b1-387769b53d5f-large16x9_matthewgouin.jpg

A Utah man was arrested after a girl accused him of raping her twice on separate occasions, court documents state.
The 9-year-old girl told police that 44-year-old Matthew Gouin, a man who is known to her family, raped her.

The girl's mother found messages from Gouin in the 9-year-old's phone. He asked for explicit pictures, and court documents state the girl sent Gouin three different photos.

The documents detail three separate occasions were Gouin allegedly forced the 9-year-old girl to perform sexual acts and raped her.

During a police interview, Gouin admitted to the accusations and said he didn't know why he did it.

Gouin was arrested for two counts of child rape, sodomy on a child and enticing a minor by text, according to police.

Full Story:

"... he didn’t know why he did it and maybe the reason was because of the girl’s innocence ... feared if he went to jail, they would try to kill him ..."

... The girl told police that a few weeks ago, she was playing outside of the man’s home when he came to her and sexually assaulted her. When the girl tried to refuse, he threatened that he would do it without her consent anyway ...

... the girl told police the man pulled down her pants and raped her on two other occasions, then told her to be quiet.

During an interview with police, Gouin said he messed up and he didn’t know why he did it and maybe the reason was because of the girl’s innocence ...

Gouin admitted he did ask her for pictures of herself and asked her to delete the pictures after they were sent.

Gouin said he did have the girl perform sexual acts on him and inappropriately touched her and feared if he went to jail, they would try to kill him.

[...]
https://www.abc4.com/news/top-stori...ille-man-arrested-for-raping-9-year-old-girl/
1565926576463.png

Matthew "No Guts, No Glory Hole" Gouin

The more things change the more they stay the same. No one here knows who I am so I feel like I can chime in. I was assaulted when I was 12. Didn't have a cell phone then. I had to walk a mile home only to be grounded the minute I walked through the door because I was late getting home.
In this world now preditors have so many ways to get at victims ...and parents can do little to protect them so ..A) At least technology has given us a digital trail of these people and B) If the friends and family could have 10-20 minutes alone with the guy instead a jury trial that would be swell.
I'm not trying go on a tirade but I think it's important. My experience let to more and more dehumanizing experiences ...like creeps can sense the 'victim' on you...and having a healthy relationship is hard fought ...still not won. I see how legislation in my state is implementing more and more sexualized curriculum from 3rd grade on and I worry. I worry because my life was fucked. Not because getting forcibly fucked wasn't socially acceptable but because this happened before I knew romantic love.
I'm concerned that one day soon this won't even be an issue ...or even illegal.

I am willing to GIVE this idea away if someone wants to use it. We take child rapists, murderers, and other scum, release them on an island and allow them to be hunted, taunted, tortured, and executed. Part of the profits go to families of the victims.

We already have one Austrailia, we don't need another.

Not sure a 9 year old should have her own phone that parents are not checking daily (or even at all).
FUCKING THANK YOU!!!! Seriously? What have we come to?
I am willing to GIVE this idea away if someone wants to use it. We take child rapists, murderers, and other scum, release them on an island and allow them to be hunted, taunted, tortured, and executed. Part of the profits go to families of the victims.
I would like to profess my love for you at this time

God damn that's a great idea. You know those horrible shithead fucks you see posing with dead leopards and elephants and shit? What a great place to redirect their interest and money to. Then they can pose with bodies and have captions like "Hunted blah blah, child molester of 9 and 10 year old" and the pics would show something positive.

God damn that's a great idea. You know those horrible shithead fucks you see posing with dead leopards and elephants and shit? What a great place to redirect their interest and money to. Then they can pose with bodies and have captions like "Hunted blah blah, child molester of 9 and 10 year old" and the pics would show something positive.

Yep.

Back