• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
[....]
Officers responded to a 7-Eleven in Lakewood on Sunday after a woman reported that her boyfriend, Matthew Farrar, 27, had waterboarded his daughter at the residence they shared, Lakewood Police and Pierce County prosecutors stated in court documents.

The girl, identified only as C.F., told police that Farrar "grabbed his belt and violently spanked" her approximately 13 times for lying and talking back.

The woman said Farrar was using "too much power and too many strikes," and that it was "way overboard" and that the girl was allegedly screaming "bloody murder.”

Farrar then allegedly dragged his daughter into the bathroom, "grabbed a red colored wash towel and wetted it with water." He filled an approximately 17-ounce plastic bottle with water, took C.F. and bent her over the bathtub, leaning her face up, and he held the water-soaked rag over her face, according to the documents.

"He slowly started pouring water onto the hand towel that was held on C.F.'s face, over her mouth and nose," the documents allege.

His girlfriend said she believed he poured water for approximately 15 to 20 seconds. She said she could hear the girl gagging, crying, and gasping for air while yelling, "I can't breathe," according to the documents.

"That's the point, shut up before the neighbors hear," Farrar allegedly responded.

Once he was finished, he yelled at the girl to go change her clothes. His girlfriend said she believed they were unsafe, so she grabbed the girl and fled to the 7-Eleven store where she called 911, according to the court filing.

Officers stopped Farrar as he was making his way to the convenience store, where he admitted he used water and struck the girl about eight times with his belt, according to documents.
[....]
Officers later went to the apartment and recovered the red hand towel, the water bottle, and the dress the girl was wearing, which was soaked with water.

Farrar was charged with two counts of child abuse.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-accused-waterboarding-his-7-year-old-daughter-n1005546

I love his girlfriend took care of her. It doesn't sound like she's the mom. A lot of these pos "girlfriend/step-moms" would've shrugged it off.

Right? I was kind of surprised to read this. I would definitely grab the little girl and get away from that monster in a second, eager to call the cops on his ass. But when was the last time you read on here where the girlfriend or boyfriend stood up for any child?? And why the hell not?!?! I do not get why an adult would not take up for anybody's child... fuck the adult who is abusing his or her own child!

full

A Washington state father was arrested over the weekend for allegedly punishing his 7-year-old daughter with a waterboarding-like technique, according to police probable-cause documents.

Police in Lakewood arrived at a local convenience store on Sunday where they say a woman told them her boyfriend had “waterboarded” the girl.

She told police she lived with her boyfriend in the apartment where the alleged abuse happened, according to documents cited by Seattle’s KIRO-TV.

The woman said her boyfriend “violently spanked” his daughter with a belt after she lied and talked back to him, the report said. The woman reportedly told officers that the girl was screaming “bloody murder.”

According to the documents, he used a water bottle to pour water onto the girl's face, causing the child to gag, cry and gasp for air. The woman estimated the man poured water over his daughter for 15 to 20 seconds while she screamed “I can’t breathe,” the report said.

The woman, believing neither of them was safe, took the girl to a nearby convenience store, where she called the police, investigators said. The girl recounted her father’s punishment and medics discovered bruises on her buttocks, police said.

When police discovered the father was on his way to the store, he was intercepted, KIRO-TV reported. Police said he admitted to spanking his daughter and carrying out the waterboard technique but stopped after she yelled: “I don’t want to die,” the report said.

Kudos to the girlfriend for being a real woman. Her instincts were to protect the little girl instead of allowing her abusive asshole of a boyfriend get away with torturing his own flesh and blood. Hopefully she's moved on and found an actual human being to be in a relationship with.

Back