• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

The Seattle Police department arrested six people and rescued 26 women after a three-and-a-half year investigation into massage parlors across the city.

Officers worked alongside the FBI and Department of Homeland Security to serve more than a dozen warrants into an alleged human-trafficking network involving multiple massage parlors and spas in the Seattle area. According to police, these spas were sexually exploiting numerous victims from the U.S. and foreign countries.

One unmarked storefront in Seattle was known by people soliciting sex as "Magic Touch," Seattle Police Captain, Mike Edwards, said. He added that the massage parlor marked the start of the investigation that ensnared 10 additional businesses.

"It was a lot of men that were going in and out of the location," Edwards said.

Six people were arrested on charges of promoting prostitution and money laundering, according to Seattle Police Department’s Vice/High-Risk Victims Section.

"The traffic was extreme in all them," Edwards added. "It was a very large amount of money going through these places on a daily basis."

The 26 women were lured to Seattle from China with the hope of making money to support their families overseas, police said. The women replied to what they thought were legal advertisements, but when they got to the states, that turned out to be false, according to investigators.

"The traffic was extreme in all them," Edwards added. "It was a very large amount of money going through these places on a daily basis."

"The volume of semen was quite large as well. Tactical officers had to take depth soundings to navigate some of the back rooms in the target facility. That's what's so horrible about cases like this, seeing these poor women, they just wanted a better life for themselves and their families, and they end up wading through the ejaculate of pot-bellied truckers, sweaty grifters and the unemployable, fondling the detrius of society and nothing to show for it but carpal tunnel syndrome and a bad attitude. This really is the worst country on the planet, just phone sex, meth and jizz-joints as far as the eye can see, and these poor women come here, and this is what they get. It makes me glad my wife is dead, it really does."

"The volume of semen was quite large as well. Tactical officers had to take depth soundings to navigate some of the back rooms in the target facility. That's what's so horrible about cases like this, seeing these poor women, they just wanted a better life for themselves and their families, and they end up wading through the ejaculate of pot-bellied truckers, sweaty grifters and the unemployable, fondling the detrius of society and nothing to show for it but carpal tunnel syndrome and a bad attitude. This really is the worst country on the planet, just phone sex, meth and jizz-joints as far as the eye can see, and these poor women come here, and this is what they get. It makes me glad my wife is dead, it really does."
Not semen. "Evidence".

Apparently the volumes we're incredibly voluminous, so if the case was so solid, why make those poor girls/women endure the volumes for years ? I mean YEARS ? There's more to this, I believe someone's agenda tapped into the taxpayers piggy bank. What DA, Police Detective or randomly chosen 7 year old child needs several years of evidence at the cost of those ladies' getting into the country, to collar this type of excretia.

Back