• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/2...water-during-home-invasion-officials-say.html
[....]
The Fort Bend County's Sheriff's Office said the incident took place in Richmond, located about 30 miles southwest of Houston. Three men broke into the home with two adults and two kids around 4 a.m., and then used the victim's children to find money in the home, according to KPRC.

The masked men burned the young boy with scalding hot water during the 30-minute ordeal in order to force the parents to tell them where their valuables were, police said.
[....]
The men , who are still being sought, stole jewelry, cash, a cell phone and car keys as they fled, according to ABC13.

Nehls told KPRC the boy's father suffered head injuries during the ordeal.

Authorities believe there may be surveillance video of the suspects in the neighborhood, and said the incident remains under investigation.

The masked men burned the young boy with scalding hot water during the 30-minute ordeal in order to force the parents to tell them where their valuables were, police said.

That's so cruel. Amazing what lengths criminals will go to, to get what they want. And how do they come up with this stuff??

this was probably either or both drug / gang related as it has the classic earmarks. i will say however the same scum like that have started to branching out to find other marks using the same mo. they need to be caught and treated the same

RICHMOND, TX
– A father and his young son were injured after three men broke into their home and held the boy in a bathtub of scalding hot water.

At around 3 a.m. Monday, three men broke into a home and terrorized a family for almost an hour.

Surveillance footage shows the men are armed and wearing masks as they demanded valuables from the family members.

The men then grabbed a seven-year-old boy and held him in a bathtub of scalding water to try and force the family to tell them where valuables were located.

The men left the home with cell phones, cash, and jewelry.

The boy was taken to the hospital where he is being treated for fluid in his lungs.

“This is the worst kind of crime against a family,” Sheriff Troy Nehls said. “Three crooks forcing their way into a home in the middle of the night is appalling. To make matters worse, they accosted a 7-year-old child. They’re cowards, to say the least.”

Police believe it was a targeted attack against the auto body shop owner’s home.

The suspects are described as black, with one was wearing a black vintage Air Jordan men’s hooded sweatshirt that is black with ‘Jordan’ spelled out in white on the sleeves.

Another was wearing a white Adidas hoodie and a face mask which read ‘change.’ The third was wearing red sneakers that are believed to be Jordan basketball shoes.

Crimestoppers is offering a $25,000 reward for information leading to their arrest.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Bastards.
I believe LE will solve this and then we'll all get to see what these pussyboys look like.

Really ... ? I kind of think that the only reason the police showed up at all is because the hospital called them.

But I suppose the family could have called them too ... its possible.

I would have given up whatever they asked for at the first MENTION of harming either of my kids. How the fuck did they let it get to the point they actually scalded the boy??

Also in the comments on FB, some clarification from the sheriff's department: They held the boy under water but he was not burned.
Police also have audio of the robbers voices.
Several commenters said the person in the white hoodie (lower right) looks female, but police say it's a male voice so it's a guy with moobs.

Last edited:
Back