• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SoUncool

With my all by myself...
I know since a crime has been committed and someone has been charged, this should go in Reality Bites but it's really too funny to go there. Just read...

http://www.local6.com/news/16779746/detail.html

MARION COUNTY, Fla. -- A 14-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of robbing a Chinese food deliveryman after soy sauce packets and boxes of food were found hidden in a Marion County home, deputies said.

According to deputies, a Golden Coast Super Buffet deliveryman was taking an order to Northwest 16th Street on Tuesday, and when he knocked on the door of the home, two males wearing red and black masks came from behind the house and held him at gunpoint.

The robbers demanded the deliveryman's money and food and fled with $80 in cash and two orders of Chinese food, Marion County sheriff's deputies said.

An investigation and a witness led deputies to a home on Northwest 15th Place, deputies said. A search of the residence discovered soy sauce packets and pieces of Chinese food in the bathroom and several boxes of Chinese food in a dresser behind hanging clothing, deputies said.

After several interviews, the teen was arrested.

The teen, who will not be identified because of his age, faces a charge of armed robbery and was transported to the Juvenile Assessment Center in Marion County.

Chinese food is yummy but stinks up your entire house. Probably wasn't hard to find, even in a closet.

Back