• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ball-players-accused-raping-teammates-n941126
Four 15-year-old Maryland high school football players charged as adults with rape for sexually assaulting four teammates with a broom during a hazing incident have been released on bond.

Three of the Damascus High School athletes, who NBC News is not identifying, were charged with two counts of first-degree rape and two counts of attempted rape, according to District Court of Maryland documents. One of the athletes was charged with four counts of first-degree rape.

All four junior varsity athletes are charged with conspiracy to commit rape.

The students were each released Tuesday on $20,000 bond, according to court records.

A fifth teammate is accused of participating in at least one of the attacks and being charged as a juvenile but is also identified as one of four victims, charging documents show.

One of the alleged victims told police that the suspects held him down, pulled his pants down and poked his buttocks with a broomstick before "the broomstick was inserted into his anus a few inches," prosecutors said.

Two of the victims said they were violently attacked, but were able to fight off the assailants before they "got the broom," prosecutors said.

Another victim said a broomstick, which he described as a wooden handle with a "cut on the tip of it" was inserted inside him. When that victim tried to fight the attack, the suspects told him it was "tradition," he told police.

When interviewed by investigators, one of the suspects said the broom "started from generations ago," according to prosecutors, who said freshmen were the ones targeted.
[....]
“I’m offended by the term hazing. It’s not hazing, these are crimes, and I would caution anyone to refer to this as hazing. These boys were victims of criminal acts,” McCarthy said, according to NBC Washington. "They were not victims of hazing, they were victims of first-degree rapes.”

The alleged rapes and attempted rapes happened on Oct. 31, according to the court documents. Damascus High School's principal reported the possible assaults to police on Nov. 1.

Montgomery County Public School District Superintendent Jack Smith said in a statement that the district is cooperating with police and providing support for Damascus High School students.

"Our thoughts are with the students, staff and all who have been affected," Smith said.

Attachments

• hoe_handle.jpg
    hoe_handle.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,756
Uh...traditional boy on boy broom ass rape, WHAT?!
I sort of expected it to be football players assaulting a girl...which would have been terrible, but this whole hazing by sticking broomsticks in each other's bum is freaking out there!

If it was a tradition then adults were aware of it and condoning it outright or at least looking the other way. Kids will do whatever adults appear to not give a shit about. I have no idea who the original pervert might've been.

The very domestication process of which school is a part is also responsible for children to follow authority rather blindly.
Obedience is a form of social influence where an individual acts in response to a direct order from another individual, who is usually an authority figure. It is assumed that without such an order the person would not have acted in this way.

Obedience occurs when you are told to do something (authority), whereas conformity happens through social pressure (the norms of the majority). Obedience involves a hierarchy of power / status. Therefore, the person giving the order has a higher status than the person receiving the order.

I probably wouldn't be able to find it now, but there was some sort of experiment or study with apes or monkeys vs school children. When the "authority figure" presented the animals subjects with a clearly incorrect suggestion the animals objected. School children not so much. They would go ahead and select the wrong answer even when they knew the correct one, because the teacher said so. They did not challenge the hierarchy of authority.

This is what I'm referring to when I talk about domestication programming being insidious and designed specifically for the purpose of control. History provides many, many examples of people who followed authority instead of common sense or their own integrity.

Lock them up for 20 years and give the victims everything that belong to the perps parents.

Keep reinforcing the perception that hyper masculine men are compensating for homosexual desires. Ladies, stick with the theater types.

Let's see, in Idaho it was the black autistic kid on the football team that was sodomized with a coat hanger. Then in Tennessee several were assaulted with a pool cue, resulting in a bowel perforation for one. Another was the wrestling coach who taught his students to shove their thumb in an opponent's anus. Those cases immediately come to mind, but there must be hundreds.

I'm just glad to see that the school principal was the one who reported this to police immediately. A least he took action and acknowledged the severity of the situation rather than sitting back and standing by his rape-y athletes.

@Satanica
A judge has ruled that a 15-year-old boy accused of instigating the rape of fellow members of his Maryland high school football team will be tried as a juvenile.

NBC Washington reported Thursday that the teen is one of five boys charged with rape last fall.

He is also the last of four teens whose case has been moved from adult court to juvenile court.

Prosecutors said the 15-year-old instigated the attack. But the juvenile's attorney said the judge did the right thing by sending the case to juvenile court.

He said his client couldn't control his impulses due to severe attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, which was not treated.

Authorities claimed that the teens restrained four 14-year-olds before an October football practice at Damascus High School and raped them or attempted to rape them with broomsticks.

The student, who attended last fall at Damascus High School, would be best served by treatment in the juvenile system, Montgomery County Circuit Court Judge Steven G. Salant ruled.

He had made similar findings over the past month for three of the boy's former teammates on Damascus’s junior varsity team.

Prosecutors argued that the boy's poor disciplinary record as a student - including 11 suspensions before the attacks - was among the reasons he should be tried as an adult, The Washington Post reported.

Prosecutors said four victims were stomped on, laughed at and sexually abused with a broom in what the defendants called a hazing ritual, NBC Washington reported.

Continue reading at link

Prosecutors said the 15-year-old instigated the attack. But the juvenile's attorney said the judge did the right thing by sending the case to juvenile court.

He said his client couldn't control his impulses due to severe attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, which was not treated.
Sickening bullshit.

ADHD does not make someone a sadistic rapey pervert.

What the fuck?

If the govt truly feels someone is so damaged that they genuinely cant control their actions and prevent their rapey impulses, they should be put in a cage for the rest of their lives. How can you protect people from an animal like this? I genuinely do not understand it.

BTW, if anyone, ADHD or not, has impulse to rape in the first place, that person is damaged beyond all repair and belongs in a cage. Impulse control is a secondary issue.

Back