• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Some more fun stuff if you are bored.....

http://www.myyearbook.com/members/37922035

He only update until early November but if you hit see more it's clear by his answers to questions he's a little off. I think it's odd he posted pictures of himself shirtless in what looks like he is trying to show off shortly after the babies were born. It's apparent someone asked him about his hospital bands and he said he had twins and they were for them. However the other's persons comments were deleted (From facebook I know his girlfriend likes to delete stuff for him but I don't know if that's what happened there) I guess I would have some insecurity issues too if my boyfriend was trying to pose like that right after I gave birth to HIS twins. Also when asked if he has a girlfriend he states No. I wonder if he thought the g/f didn't know about that page. Then again the jealousy was there before that but I can almost see why. It's almost like he flaunts it. Even on one of his fb post he talked about some girl named Vicky and how he got caught doing her on camera. Who does that?

Last edited:
I think I may be obsessed with this case...I guess I just don't get it and I'm really trying to figure the why. Why the Hell did they do this? They are back in court tomorrow for the abuse and neglect claim. His preliminary hearing for the murder of Piper isn't until April 9th. Also read the end....it contains info on his crimal record.

Anyway an update I found:

At the arraignment, Molinski requested a public defender while Webb asked the judge if she could work with her father to hire an attorney. The judge granted Webb the opportunity and has until 8:30 a.m. on Feb. 21 to hire one.

According to Maggie Swan with the Isle of Wight Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court, both Molinski and Webb are due to be back in court on Feb. 21 at 9 a.m. concerning an abuse and neglect petition. This is not related to Molinski's criminal charges.

Swan says Webb has not retained an attorney so she will advise the court on Feb 21 if she will hire an attorney at the same hearing on the abuse and neglect petition.

Molinski's preliminary hearing is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. on April 9. No bond hearings are scheduled for any parents at this time.

WAVY.com looked into Molinski's criminal history.

In 2008, he was convicted of grand larceny for taking parts from a vehicle in Hampton. That same year, Molinski pleaded guilty to running from a police officer in Newport News. In March 2011, he was convicted of tampering with a vehicle and swearing in public while drunk. Three months later, an obstruction of justice charge and in October, Molinski's record shows he trespassed on someone's property.

According to Pamela Barton, Director of Isle of Wight Social Services, prior to Sunday, Social Services had never been to the Stallings Creek Drive Home. Ella is now in the custody of Social Services.

Webb's four-year-old daughter is staying with family members, according to Social Services.

According to this article Ella has been released from the hospital. I guess that must mean she is doing better. Thank the Lord. What makes me sick is the mother needs comforting....WTF. I'm only including parts of the article. It is much longer. The interview is given by a Bishop from a church Leann used to attend. The article mainly focuses on stopping abuse.

The mother, Leann Webb, is behind bars charged with child neglect. The bishop says she attended his church years ago and reached out to him by phone over the weekend.

“She's hurting so we spoke and I told her I would come to the jail and have a time to sit and talk with her, hopefully to help bring some healing to her,” says McCarty.

He believes the entire community needs healing after what police discovered in what they called a 'house of horrors' for the babies who once lived there.

Piper died on Valentine’s Day and the bishop says he discovered baby Ella, who was hospitalized with a fractured skull and broken ribs, had been released this weekend when he stopped in to pray over her.

“They informed me she had been discharged. If that's the case, I’m glad she is doing well enough to go home wherever that may be right now,” says Bishop McCarty.

http://www.wtkr.com/news/wtkr-antichild-abuse-movement-started-after-death-of-4monthold-baby-20120220,0,5942368.story

The mother of a 4-month-old Smithfield girl who died from head trauma in February is now facing a charge of involuntary manslaughter in her daughter's death.

Mary Leanne Webb, 23, already was facing a charge of felony child abuse in the death of her daughter, Piper, on Feb. 14.
[...]

"The investigation has uncovered additional evidence that makes the charge appropriate," Wayne Farmer, Isle of Wight commonwealth's attorney, said in an interview Thursday. The new charge came after investigators received more information and a final autopsy report on the infant.

Farmer said he could not discuss what evidence prompted the more serious charge.

He said involuntary manslaughter is when "someone acts with conscious disregard for the health and safety of others - particularly in your care - that is likely to lead to injury or death."

"It does not require intent," he said.

Webb's previous bond was revoked Thursday and she was given no bond on the new charge, Farmer said.
[...]

"The law imposes on parents not only to not harm their child, it also imposes a duty to intervene on behalf of their children," Farmer said.

Piper's father, Robert Molinski, 22, is charged with first-degree murder in the infant's death. His case is on hold after he was deemed incompetent to stand trial because he didn't understand some court proceedings.
http://hamptonroads.com/2012/08/manslaughter-charge-mother-girl-who-died

Someone is a Holly Marie Combs fan..... Holly played Piper on Charmed and plays Ella on Pretty Little Liars... wonder if the 4 year old is named Holly... and as far as not abusing the 4 year old... well 4-year olds can talk... the babies couldn't.... so sad incompetent my @ss...

Smithfield parents plead guilty in baby's abuse, death
ISLE OF WIGHT COUNTY

On Feb. 14, 2012, Piper Molinski died from injuries she suffered in her four months of life: skull fractures, broken ribs, bruised eyes - even a burn on her right foot.

On Wednesday, her parents pleaded guilty to charges stemming from her death and admitted hurting her twin sister, Ella.

Robert Molinski, 23, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder, malicious wounding and two counts of felony child abuse, and he faces up to 80 years in prison, said Commonwealth's Attorney Wayne Farmer.

The mother, Mary Leanne Webb, 24, who was a certified nurse's aide, pleaded guilty to two counts of child abuse - one for each girl - and she faces up to 15 years in prison.

Both are scheduled to be sentenced May 8.

"The children had numerous injuries," Farmer said. "They had visible injuries that occurred over a period of time."

On Wednesday, Webb "acknowledged she saw injuries from time to time, but when (Molinski) was confronted, he would deny it. She never pushed it any further," Farmer said.

Molinski was in charge of the twins while Webb worked, Farmer said.

"He was regularly using spice when he was supposed to be providing their care," he said of Molinski's drug use. "Today is the first time he has admitted that his conduct brought about the death of the child."

Farmer said the girls suffered the worst of the abuse between January and February 2012 after the couple moved in with Webb's father in Smithfield and Molinski became the primary caretaker. But, Farmer added, they were likely abused before.

Farmer said Webb does not have custody of Ella or an older child.

"It was no doubt one of the worst cases this office has prosecuted since I've been here because of the age of the victims and the senselessness of it all," Farmer said. "It's one of the worst cases I've seen since I've been practicing law."
http://hamptonroads.com/2013/02/parents-plead-guilty-twin-girls-death-case

A Smithfield man who pleaded guilty to murdering one of his twin infant daughters and abusing the other will serve 40 years in prison, a judge ruled Wednesday.

Robert Molinski had faced up to 80 years in prison on the charges. The children's mother, Mary Leanne Webb, will serve three years in prison. She pleaded guilty to two counts of child abuse.

Molinski cared for the twins while Webb, a certified nurse's aide, was at work, Commonwealth's Attorney Wayne Farmer said previously. Molinski admitted to using spice while he was watching the girls.

Webb acknowledged that she saw injuries on the children from time to time, but Molinski denied abusing them and Webb never pursued it, Farmer said.
http://hamptonroads.com/2013/07/father-gets-40-years-death-smithfield-infant

its disturbing and some may get upset
its a beat up newborn with black eyes and beaten

2bwfbb.jpg

Three weeks before her daughter's death, Mary Leanne Webb took this photo of Piper Molinski. While she feared her boyfriend, Robert Molinski, was abusing her twin girls, she did not contact anyone for fear of losing him.​

Last edited:
How the hell can you look at an infant in that condition and do nothing?!!!

How the hell can you do that to an infant, see your own handiwork on her, and live with yourself?!!!

My heart is bleeding!

I shouldnt have searched for a pic
I know Ill have nightmares,,that baby looks dead already,that bastard and cunt had taken their souls already
I was horrified when I saw that sweet little face so battered...I wish them both unbearable suffering for what they did to those precious babies.

Well, I was getting ready to prepare some lunch, until I saw that picture... Now I'm ill.

How the fuck do you see that, and do nothing?!?!!!

She's just as guilty as he is.

And she only got 3 years? If there is a higher power out there please let her fellow inmates see that shit and give her the punishment that she deserves.

That baby is battered, it is vomit inducing to see and she didn't tell anyone because she was afraid of losing HIM? Oh, hell no. My ass would be in jail for one hell of a horrific murder is any of my children ever looked like that at the hands of anyone let alone their father. And I promise you their dad is 7 inches taller than me and about 100 pounds heavier but I swear on everything that he would NOT make it out alive!

Please will someone kill this dumb motherfu**ers..these idiots don't deserve to live like the poor little baby.. rip...soo sad hurts my heart

Please will someone kill this dumb motherfu**ers..these idiots don't deserve to live like the poor little baby.. rip...soo sad hurts my heart

At first glance, your screen name made me think that you might be the asshat himself somehow coming here to defend himself.

Glad I was wrong, and welcome to the boards!

its disturbing and some may get upset
its a beat up newborn with black eyes and beaten

2bwfbb.jpg

Three weeks before her daughter's death, Mary Leanne Webb took this photo of Piper Molinski. While she feared her boyfriend, Robert Molinski, was abusing her twin girls, she did not contact anyone for fear of losing him.​
Omfg!Whyyyyyyyyyyy?Poor baby,she even all beatup is beautiful,omfg,omfg.She has black eyes and a busted nose,I want too put a hatchet through the fuckers head who did this too her.

Oh dear Lord. I am torn between being physically ill or crying more. Fuck, that's an image I will never forget. That poor innocent sweet sweet baby. Why didn't your mother love you enough to sacrifice herself for your sake?
My week has been officially fucked off.

I came across this thread while searching another case and had to find the image that is no longer available and it was one of those images like Baby P Baby Briana and Jax that make your soul ache.

Piper will remain one of the cases that will remain with.

1568774296631.png

The monster mom lost custody of Ella and an older child she had with another man (he has custody of her).

In court she stated she saw the bruises on the girls and one of the twins had a burn on their foot.

It is disgusting to think this bitch is free when she is just as guilty as the actual murderer.

She posted it online instead of saving her children from being brutalized.

I hope all the people who knew and did nothing one day have to suffer like Piper and her sister.

Back