• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
Okay ... first I want to know who made the chicken dumplings ? Like if she had surgery and wasn't feeling tip top, and then made them dumplings anyway ... I don't really care why the dumplings got thrown, if the outcome was the police at the door instead of some help cleaning it up and then a suggestion that we go out for dinner, or get pizza or otherwise order out ... I'd get a divorce for sure.
But if they made it ... and were in fact taking care of her, she's just a naggy old bitch!

Last edited:
She claimed they weren't doing a very good job taking care of her after a recent surgery.
Hrrrm...I'm a wee bit sympathetic, thinking back to my recovery after sinus surgery and the mild opiates involved. I was horrified at the sh*t that came out of my mouth. My hunny was truly a prince to put up with that.

Dang it. Now I'm hungry for chicken and dumplings.

SAME. This is not helped by the fact that my Mom just went to my 90-something year old great aunt's house this week and got a lesson on making her chicken and dumplings *and* banana pudding recipes.

I cannot wait to go visit again and get the same lesson from my Mom, who now has the power to make absolute Southern greatness.

SAME. This is not helped by the fact that my Mom just went to my 90-something year old great aunt's house this week and got a lesson on making her chicken and dumplings *and* banana pudding recipes.

I cannot wait to go visit again and get the same lesson from my Mom, who now has the power to make absolute Southern greatness.
Years ago my dad had a southern gf that made the best chicken and dumplings. I haven't had any as good as hers since.

Years ago when I asked my m-i-l for her biscuit recipe and I wasn't prepared for her answer. No recipe; just so many handfuls of flour, handful of lard, pinch of this, pinch of that, etc.. I never attempted it. Now, I could probably find the same recipe interpreted on Pinterest.

Back