• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Gainesville woman was arrested Saturday after sheriff’s deputies say she left four small children home alone without proper care.

Marva Charday Manns, 29, left the children in dirty clothes and without shoes or food, according to an Alachua County Sheriff’s Office arrest report.

A neighbor saw one of the children roaming the street with no shoes and dirty clothes, while screaming and crying, the report says. The woman called law enforcement.

Deputies say Manns was “nowhere to be found at the residence.”

After contacting Manns, the report says she kicked and punched two deputies when they tried to arrest her.

Manns was charged with child neglect, two counts of battery on a law enforcement officer and resisting with violence.
http://www.gainesville.com/news/201...-4-children-home-alone-dirty-and-without-food

MANNS-ASO18JBN004121.jpg

Are her eyes different sizes?
1st of all dont listen to everything you hear and I am also a victim of domestic violence when I was pregnant with my 3 son but since you are so worried about what can you do for me to change that.
Post automatically merged:

That is um...some kinda broke faced beastie.
Hope they find who came in it and charge him with beastiality.
Some dudes will stick dicks in anything I swear.

Rehome the kids and sterilize it pronto.
And you lol I was only change with one charge resisting with violence and I was also at my sis crib so instead of talking ask somtimes family can be your worse 1,000 may fall at my side and 10,000 at my right but it shall not come nigh me only with my eyes shall I be home but I dont want to see the reward of my family and that why they dropped 3 of my charges and for the winners team I still take care of my kids no matter what and my oldest he's 11 know so blaaaaaaah talk out the side of you neck but you should know better didnt your mother raise you or was you created by the big bang theory
Post automatically merged:

That is um...some kinda broke faced beastie.
Hope they find who came in it and charge him with beastiality.
Some dudes will stick dicks in anything I swear.

Rehome the kids and sterilize it pronto.
And you lol I was only change with one charge resisting with violence and I was also at my sis crib so instead of talking ask somtimes family can be your worse 1,000 may fall at my side and 10,000 at my right but it shall not come nigh me only with my eyes shall I be home but I dont want to see the reward of my family and that why they dropped 3 of my charges and for the winners team I still take care of my kids no matter what and my oldest he's 11 know so blaaaaaaah talk out the side of you neck but you should know better didnt your mother raise you or was you created by the big bang theory

Last edited:
1st of all dont listen to everything you hear and I am also a victim of domestic violence when I was pregnant with my 3 son but since you are so worried about what can you do for me to change that.

Do you see scratch on my neck I went to look for my son and when I got back the police all of a sudden found him lol and I told them I was looking for my baby what you mean and I had on my scaff on with the bow in the front and they fuck me up
What the fuck is she trying to say? The first paragraph/sentence I think I got, mostly. That, you shouldn’t listen to believe everything you hear, she’s a victim of domestic violence, and what can she do about it.

The rest seems to be a mix-mash of random thoughts. I’m especially confused by the “1,000 may fall at my side and 10,000 at my right” statement. Is that biblical? I do believe she’s proud that 3 charges were dropped and she has an unruly 11 year old, though that’s just a guess on my part.

Last edited:
You really ought to practice what you preach. Keeping kids off the street and protected might not be your area of expertise....

Capture.PNG

Even though you aren't capable of keeping your small children off the streets, I'm sure you'll find a skill set one day.

Hint: your expertise is also not in hair and makeup artistry, just a heads up.

That's painful. Sucks for her and her kids. You are perpetuating the circle of violence and the subjugation of your children. They are fated to end up exactly like you described. In prison, on drugs or dead.

Being poor and ill-educated is not an excuse, trust me. We can choose our demise or we can choose our joy. I wish you all the best of luck. I hope you choose joy.

That's painful. Sucks for her and her kids. You are perpetuating the circle of violence and the subjugation of your children. They are fated to end up exactly like you described. In prison, on drugs or dead.

Being poor and ill-educated is not an excuse, trust me. We can choose our demise or we can choose our joy. I wish you all the best of luck. I hope you choose joy.

@DIAFplease .. she’s not going to understand half those words ❤️

Back