• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
kathryn-houghtaling.jpg

A young, married teacher in Michigan who was fired earlier this week amid allegations of having sex with two students — including one illicit romp inside a car — is now facing criminal charges, authorities said.

The former special education teacher, Kathryn Marie Houghtaling, is set to be arraigned Friday on six counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct, Oakland County Undersheriff Michael McCabe told the Detroit News.

Houghtaling, 26, was fired Tuesday from Rochester High School after an internal investigation by Rochester Community Schools. District officials said the alleged incidents occurred outside of school hours.

But sources told WXYZ that Houghtaling — whose social media accounts were largely wiped clean of identifying data as of Friday — had sex with two students in both an apartment and a car.

The district’s superintendent notified parents of the allegations in a statement on Tuesday, saying that the charges are related to incidents involving “inappropriate conduct” with students outside of school hours.

“The safety and welfare of our students and staff is always our primary concern,” read the statement, which was obtained by The Post. “The district fully cooperated with law enforcement officials throughout the investigation. In order to protect the integrity of the criminal investigation process, the district did not publicly disclose any information that could have a negative impact on the case while the investigation was pending.”

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/01/11/married-teacher-charged-with-having-sex-with-two-students/

She just 23...why go after the underage, special ED peen!?!?!?
I'm beginning to think new teacher orientation packets need to come with some "solo sex toys" to keep their frothy loins in check.

Just what the everloving fuck! Why are seemingly intelligent women doing shit like this. Ladies, we can control ourselves, even tho I don't understand what all the excitement is about with teenage boys, anyway.

. She just 23...why go after the underage, special ED peen!?!?!?
Power and control?
To make her feel like she's back in highschool and most popular?

Who knows why. We know it's wrong morally and legally and so did she.

Wonder what her husband thinks of this surprise?

Again, the same questions....
She is a female pedophile. Yes. They exist. It's not about "the peen", it's about their age and the relationship dynamic.

kathryn-houghtaling.jpg

A young, married teacher in Michigan who was fired earlier this week amid allegations of having sex with two students — including one illicit romp inside a car — is now facing criminal charges, authorities said.

The former special education teacher, Kathryn Marie Houghtaling, is set to be arraigned Friday on six counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct, Oakland County Undersheriff Michael McCabe told the Detroit News.

Houghtaling, 26, was fired Tuesday from Rochester High School after an internal investigation by Rochester Community Schools. District officials said the alleged incidents occurred outside of school hours.

But sources told WXYZ that Houghtaling — whose social media accounts were largely wiped clean of identifying data as of Friday — had sex with two students in both an apartment and a car.

The district’s superintendent notified parents of the allegations in a statement on Tuesday, saying that the charges are related to incidents involving “inappropriate conduct” with students outside of school hours.

“The safety and welfare of our students and staff is always our primary concern,” read the statement, which was obtained by The Post. “The district fully cooperated with law enforcement officials throughout the investigation. In order to protect the integrity of the criminal investigation process, the district did not publicly disclose any information that could have a negative impact on the case while the investigation was pending.”

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/01/11/married-teacher-charged-with-having-sex-with-two-students/
She looks like a cross between Hugh Hefner and Rumor Willis ..

Ew, teenage boys didn't appeal to me when I was a teenager and they certainly don't now. I seriously don't understand the draw of that kind of emotional immaturity.

That's actually the whole point for these female predators. They know they can manipulate the victim's emotions.

Can you imagine how her parents feel!? I woulf be beating myself up trying to figure out where I went wrong. And the questions from family and friends? How is Kathryn? What is she doing these days? Oh, just banging underage kids, unemployed and possibly divorce. We raised a predator!?

Kathryn Houghtaling, the former Rochester High School teacher has been sentenced to up to 15 years in prison for having sex with a student and for giving one them drugs.

Houghtaling was arrested in January 2019 and charged with six counts of criminal sexual conduct. The special education teacher is charged with having sex with two boys, ages 16 and 17.

She agreed to a no-contest plea before her trial was to start in January.
On Tuesday, Houghtaling was sentenced to 51 months (4 years and 3 months) to 15 years in prison for the criminal sexual conduct plus 51 months to 8 years for delivery of a controlled substance to a minor. The sentencing will be served concurrently.

She must also comply with DNA and HIV testing and will register as a sex offender.
During Tuesday's sentencing, the prosecuting attorney said Houghtaling had shown no remorse for her actions.

"Still, to this minute this defendant has expressed no remorse: (She believes) this is everyone else's fault, she blames the victims. She makes statements to the probation agent which I found outrageous, claiming that she was threatened by one of these victims that he would harm her, he would harm her husband, that he would killer dogs or burn down her house," the prosecutor said.
Despite the chance to tell the school, detectives, and attorneys, but never said it publicly.

"Up to the day before she was interviewed by the police, she was texting the victim on (four of the counts) wanting to know if (the victim) could hang out with her," the prosecutor said.
Houghtaling then spoke and said she was taking responsibility for her actions.

"My actions have consequences that will affect me, my husband, my family, and friends," she said. "I want to apologize to all the parties involved, specifically to my students. I know that my actions betrayed the duty and the responsibility I had as a teacher. I sincerely never intended for my relationship with them to cause them drama."

Houghtaling said she fears being incarcerated and knows it will affect her life, marriage, and future.

"I've learned to take full responsibility for my controllable actions and know to seek help for those actions which I cannot control," Houghtaling said.

Latest posts

Back