Married teacher charged with having sex with two students

• Hey, Guest, do you like free horror books? If you do, you may be interested in the Humble Book Bundle: Tales of Horror Giveaway. Check this thread if interested.
  • You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Turd Fergusen

May 5, 2007
Ratings
6,509 364 12
Charleston, WV

A young, married teacher in Michigan who was fired earlier this week amid allegations of having sex with two students — including one illicit romp inside a car — is now facing criminal charges, authorities said.

The former special education teacher, Kathryn Marie Houghtaling, is set to be arraigned Friday on six counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct, Oakland County Undersheriff Michael McCabe told the Detroit News.

Houghtaling, 26, was fired Tuesday from Rochester High School after an internal investigation by Rochester Community Schools. District officials said the alleged incidents occurred outside of school hours.

But sources told WXYZ that Houghtaling — whose social media accounts were largely wiped clean of identifying data as of Friday — had sex with two students in both an apartment and a car.

The district’s superintendent notified parents of the allegations in a statement on Tuesday, saying that the charges are related to incidents involving “inappropriate conduct” with students outside of school hours.

“The safety and welfare of our students and staff is always our primary concern,” read the statement, which was obtained by The Post. “The district fully cooperated with law enforcement officials throughout the investigation. In order to protect the integrity of the criminal investigation process, the district did not publicly disclose any information that could have a negative impact on the case while the investigation was pending.”

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/01/11/married-teacher-charged-with-having-sex-with-two-students/

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
Bold Member!
Oct 31, 2018
Ratings
3,239 184 7
She just 23...why go after the underage, special ED peen!?!?!?
I'm beginning to think new teacher orientation packets need to come with some "solo sex toys" to keep their frothy loins in check.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
Aug 29, 2008
Ratings
84,827 6,373 332
Piney Woods
Just what the everloving fuck! Why are seemingly intelligent women doing shit like this. Ladies, we can control ourselves, even tho I don't understand what all the excitement is about with teenage boys, anyway.

myra manes

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2009
Ratings
13,883 691 106
Canada

A young, married teacher in Michigan who was fired earlier this week amid allegations of having sex with two students — including one illicit romp inside a car — is now facing criminal charges, authorities said.

The former special education teacher, Kathryn Marie Houghtaling, is set to be arraigned Friday on six counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct, Oakland County Undersheriff Michael McCabe told the Detroit News.

Houghtaling, 26, was fired Tuesday from Rochester High School after an internal investigation by Rochester Community Schools. District officials said the alleged incidents occurred outside of school hours.

But sources told WXYZ that Houghtaling — whose social media accounts were largely wiped clean of identifying data as of Friday — had sex with two students in both an apartment and a car.

The district’s superintendent notified parents of the allegations in a statement on Tuesday, saying that the charges are related to incidents involving “inappropriate conduct” with students outside of school hours.

“The safety and welfare of our students and staff is always our primary concern,” read the statement, which was obtained by The Post. “The district fully cooperated with law enforcement officials throughout the investigation. In order to protect the integrity of the criminal investigation process, the district did not publicly disclose any information that could have a negative impact on the case while the investigation was pending.”

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/01/11/married-teacher-charged-with-having-sex-with-two-students/
She looks like a cross between Hugh Hefner and Rumor Willis ..

HijabiGirl

Jul 27, 2008
Ratings
931 52 8
Ew, teenage boys didn't appeal to me when I was a teenager and they certainly don't now. I seriously don't understand the draw of that kind of emotional immaturity.

Fellofftheporch

Always Missing Something
Bold Member!
May 4, 2018
Ratings
2,681 241 12
Can you imagine how her parents feel!? I woulf be beating myself up trying to figure out where I went wrong. And the questions from family and friends? How is Kathryn? What is she doing these days? Oh, just banging underage kids, unemployed and possibly divorce. We raised a predator!?