• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Of course because it was a female abusing a male minor, this article refers to rape as "sex romps".

Married teacher arrested for sex with teen on school property: cops

Haley Reed, 35, was arrested Thursday after allegedly confessing to having sex multiple times with the minor at Oldham County High School, The Kentucky Herald-Leader reported.

Reed, who is married, told investigators she was sexually involved with the underage student approximately eight times since April, news station WAVE reported.

The school choir director was booked at Oldham County Jail on charges of rape, sodomy and unlawful transaction with a minor. She is being held on $25,000 bond.

Her arrest comes just eight days before the last day of school, according to the district website.

School officials said that they are cooperating with law enforcement.

“District administrators are aware of the charges against a teacher at Oldham County High School,” a district spokesperson said in a statement. “We are cooperating with police during this investigation and the teacher will have no further contact with students for the remainder of the year.”

https://nypost.com/2018/06/11/married-teacher-arrested-for-sex-with-teen-on-school-property-cops/

She definitely looks like she was on the school news paper in hs. Or maybe yearbook committee

This top photo of Reed was from the Faculty/Staff page on the Oldham County High School's website, it is now removed. Going from her current mugshot below it, she changed her hairstyle rather dramatically and, it has been my experience over that last 50-odd years, that sudden, severe hairstyle change often means severe lifestyle/emotional issues. Not always, of course, but I've seen it enough to be "on guard" when I do.

Last edited:
A former high school teacher accused of having sex with a student is now challenging the constitutionality of a state law used to charge her.

Haley Reed, 37, faces rape, sodomy and unlawful transaction with a minor charges.

Police say, she admitted to having sex with a 17-year-old while she was choir teacher at the high school. The encounters allegedly happened between April and June 2018 during after school hours inside the school.

According to the indictment, Reed was charged because she was "in a position of authority" of someone under the age of 18.

In a court filing, the defense argues the student was old enough to consent to a sexual relationship under state law so that provision violates Reed's rights under Kentucky's Constitution.

It's not the age part, stupid. It's the position of authority part. You can't fucking wait until they're out of school?!? I can't wait for her challenge to get shot down.

Back