• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
'Don't tell your mom, I'll go to jail': Married HGTV star Christopher Dionne, 36, 'molested a girl, 10, took pictures of her nude and asked her to touch his genitals while his two children slept in the same room'
  • Dionne turned himself into police in Connecticut on Monday on charges of fourth-degree sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor
  • A friend of his two children claimed he touched her sexually during a sleepover
  • The 10-year-old girl said Dionne touched her buttocks under her clothes as well as her chest
  • He is also accused of taking pictures of the girl's chest and asking if she wanted to see his penis
  • Dionne reportedly instructed her not to tell anyone or else he would go to jail and his daughter wouldn't have a father
  • The 36-year-old told police that he got home that night and found the girl awake
  • She then began rubbing his stomach after which he told her to stop and go to sleep

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nne-accused-molesting-girl.html#ixzz55h8HbHEV

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup...ed-after-star-is-arrested-for-sexual-assault/

“Dionne told authorities that the girl was lying down and placed her hand around his waist and began rubbing his stomach,” Us Weekly reported the arrest reportread. “According to Dionne, he moved the supposed victim’s arm away and told her, ‘That’s inappropriate.’ When she allegedly did it again, he told her, ‘That’s big girl stuff.’ Dionne claimed that the girl turned over and began to cry — he started rubbing her back and told her to go to sleep before he went to his bedroom.”
Yea, my ass

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup...ed-after-star-is-arrested-for-sexual-assault/

“Dionne told authorities that the girl was lying down and placed her hand around his waist and began rubbing his stomach,” Us Weekly reported the arrest reportread. “According to Dionne, he moved the supposed victim’s arm away and told her, ‘That’s inappropriate.’ When she allegedly did it again, he told her, ‘That’s big girl stuff.’ Dionne claimed that the girl turned over and began to cry — he started rubbing her back and told her to go to sleep before he went to his bedroom.”
Yea, my ass
And then what... What about pictures and penis touching??

... ‘That’s big girl stuff.’ Dionne claimed that the girl turned over and began to cry — he started rubbing her back and told her to go to sleep before he went to his bedroom.”

[...]

Christopher has been released on $100,000 bond and is due back in court on February 14.
I wonder what he's going to get her for Valentine's Day?

I am SO SICK of these pedophiles blaming the kids! Saying the kid “initiated” sexual contact is just so they don’t have to admit to themselves that they’re pathetic and disgusting.

That's really the worst argument they could use. If a child does try to initiate sex then an adult would recognize something was terribly wrong with the child and attempt to seek help for the child. See? They're so fucked in the head they don't recognize how any other reaction immediately gives them away.

It really bothers me too when they try to blame the kid/victim. There is no doubt kids are curious by nature. I remember when my then 5yr daughter kept trying to peak into the shower when I was in there. I ended up talking to her and she just wanted to see how boys were different than girls. My then wife and I handled it in a mature way. However, I'm sure to these sick fucks they would view that as an open invitation to sexual activity. Just another example of how their warped minds somehow work to justify their vile actions.

"A former HGTV pilot star has been sentenced to serve three years in prison for sexual assault by a Connecticut judge.

Christopher Dionne, who once filmed an HGTV pilot that never aired, was convicted in October of molesting a 10-year-old girl in his Connecticut home during a sleep-over hosted by his daughter. Dionne, age 37, lived in Old Lyme and was found guilty of risk of injury to a minor and fourth-degree sexual assault."

.link.

The mom recalled how her daughter received hateful messages on social media after coming forward and kept saying: “Mom, this ruined everybody’s life. I should have never told. I just wanted to be a normal kid.”

Dionne denied wrongdoing, telling cops that when he got home, the victim was awake and began to put her arms around him.

What a piece of shit. Three years is not enough.

Back