• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A former Miss Kentucky has been charged with sending nude pictures to a 15-year-old boy.

Married beauty queen Ramsey Bearse, 28, was arrested on Friday and charged with four felony counts of distributing or displaying obscene matter to a minor.

Bearse is now an eighth grade teacher at Andrew Jackson Middle School in Cross Lanes in West Virginia and was arrested after her nude pictures were found on a 15-year-old former student's phone.

The lewd pictures were discovered by the student's mother and flagged to authorities on Wednesday December 5. His parents say Bearse was the boy's teacher while he attended the school from sixth to eighth grade.

Officers arrested Bearse and say she admitted to sending the photos via Snapchat, according to WDRB.

Officials say she confessed to sending photos of her naked breasts to the teenager from August 2018 to October 2018, according to Heavy.

Authorities aren't sure if there are more underage victims involved.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ucky-charged-sending-nude-photos-student.html
1544305936617.png

"If you're selected as Miss Kentucky, what one step would you take for duty and humanity?"

"Free titty pics for all of the curious middle school boys. As a society, I feel that we must help educate these future leaders of tomorrow about titties and all of the wonderful things that they can bring into your life."

On a serious note, I'm not sure I could send someone to jail over titty pics.

I have decided that all these women that have been "assulting" or "hooking up with" or "SnapChatting" all these young boys are really just being lazy. Why work to better yourself when you can pick out a teenage boy who gets excited over a stiff wind to enjoy your aging goods.
Matthew Mcconaughey says it best in the movie, Dazed and Confused,
That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I keep getting older, they stay the same age.
These women want a piece of the pie too!

Southerners are such fucking slime
Is there any portion of the USA which at least causes less trouble than the other states? You're worldwide hate shtick is wearing thin after four years because it doesnt change.

Back on topic! She's a pretty lady in top condition but no Jane Russell if you want amazing cheesecake. Any adult would lap her up, WTF is she after high school boys?. She deserves the worst penalty just for her creepy stupidity.

Is there any portion of the USA which at least causes less trouble than the other states? You're worldwide hate shtick is wearing thin after four years because it doesnt change.
I was actually starting to wonder if ole Jack just overlooked me these days. I hadn't had a shit rating from him in awhile. Then he hit me with 2 bad ratings in 2 days. I couldn't help but feel all warm and fuzzy inside, especially after the 2nd one!

Is there any portion of the USA which at least causes less trouble than the other states?

Wyoming/SD/Montana all have some nice offerings. Well, SD blows, but theres some cool shit in the south western part of the state. Wyoming and MOntana are pretty cool for their natural beauty overall. And although all these states are fucked in their own ways, they lack significant influence nationally to cause much trouble due to low populations. Politically, theyre fairly harmless.

Idaho and Arkansas are also quite underrated on the natural beauty/worth front, however the people ruin and pollute them too much to earn even the slightest recommendation from me

A former Miss Kentucky who worked as a teacher in West Virginia has admitted to exchanging sexual photos with a 15-year-old student.

Ramsey BethAnn Bearse, 29, pleaded guilty Tuesday to one count of possessing material depicting minors in sexually explicit conduct.

She told the court that she made a mistake when talking with the teen on Snapchat last year.

Bearse, who was crowned Miss Kentucky in 2014 under her maiden name of Carpenter, meant to send a risque photo to her husband, but accidentally sent it to the teen, she told the court.

She claimed the student asked for additional photos and so she continued to send them because 'I was afraid to not appease him.'

'Since I am the adult, and he was just a teenager, it is my fault, and I accept full blame for the situation,' Bearse said.

'So that’s how I’m guilty of this crime. I messed up big-time.'

Bearse faces up to two years in prison when sentenced in January, in addition to the possibility of being ordered to register as a sex offender for the rest of her life and being on probation for up to 50 years after her release.

She's currently out of custody on bond.

Bearse said she had felt like she was “completely alone” since she moved to West Virginia. Under her maiden name, Carpenter, Bearse was crowned Miss Kentucky in 2014 in the Miss America beauty pageant.

Bearse accidentally sent the student a “risque photo” she said was meant for her husband.

“From there, [the student] asked me for more, and I panicked,” she said. “I was afraid to not appease him, and when he asked for more, I sent him more photos of me, which led to him sending a photo of his privates.”

Ex-Kanawha County teacher, former Miss Kentucky, sentenced to prison in nude photos case
CHARLESTON, W.Va (WCHS/WVAH) — A former Miss Kentucky and ex-Kanawha County middle school teacher accused of sending nude pictures to a teenage boy was sentenced on Wednesday.

In December, Ramsey Bearse pleaded guilty to one count of possession of material depicting minors in sexually explicit conduct.

At the end of a lengthy sentencing hearing, Kanawha County Circuit Judge Duke Bloom sentenced Bearse to two years in prison. She must report to prison before 10 a.m. on Monday.

"I've heard and read everything that has been provided to the court," Bloom said. "There were a couple of things that were noted from the very beginning and one of the most significant to me was the lack of any acceptance of responsibility.

"You were in a position of trust, you violated the trust of this student and that is not acceptable," Bloom told Bearse. "I think that you got a very favorable opportunity to plead guilty in this case by the state of West Virginia given the conduct that was involved here. You were given quite a break," he said, saying the plea was lenient and he believed incarceration was not only "appropriate but important" in the case.

Full Story:

Back