• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
I put this piece of shits name in and came up with Davarion's story- It is pretty heartbreaking
A New Mexico dad will spend his next 15 weekends behind bars after egging on his 12-year-old daughter during a fight.

Video shows Mark Pappas calling the other girl names and encouraging his daughter to hit her after witnesses say she called his daughter "rude."

Monday in court, Pappas apologized to the girl, her family and explained his behavior as an emotional response to his daughter being bullied.

Prosecutors were only calling for probation, but Judge George Eichwald wasn't about to let Pappas off without jail time. "You want to pick on someone, there are plenty of people to pick on in the county jail. They'll more than oblige you," Judge George Eichwald said.

The judge sentenced Pappas to 30 days, which he'll serve by checking into jail for 15 weekends. He'll also have to take anger management classes.
Video at link

I always rooted for other kids in these situations. Dont know how any parent isnt so sick and tired of their own kid that they wouldnt take some measure of pleasure in them getting a bit of a beatdown. I mean as an adult/parent, i could never do it, living vicariously thru another kid is the next best option.

He sounds like he's in the closet. Lots of lispiness or lithpenith if you prefer.
Inmates should have a really good time with them though. They could beat the crap out of him for two days give him five days off to recover let him come back and beat the snot out of him again over and over and over. Hell put it on Pay-per-view

Back