• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man who killed four people, including a 9-month-old girl, in an Oregon home and was shot and killed by deputies as he was attempting to murder a child on Saturday, police said.

Mark Leo Gregory Gago, 42, was killed following the quadruple murder inside the home near Woodburn. Clackamas County deputies said they received a 911 call about 10:15 p.m. Saturday that appeared to be a domestic violence incident that sounded “dramatic, very intense.”

"Deputies knew it was going to be a bad scene,” Clackamas County Sheriff's Sgt. Brian Jensen said Sunday morning, KOIN reported.

Police arrived at the scene and found four people — identified as 9-month-old Olivia Lynn Rose Gago; Shaina E. Sweitzer, 31; Jerry William Bremer, 66; and Pamela Denise Bremer, 64 — dead inside and Gago attempting to harm another girl. Authorities said all of the victims were related to Gago, but did not release additional information.

"Deputies saved the life of a young girl by using deadly force on the murder suspect as he was attempting to kill her. All deputies were uninjured, suspect is deceased," the sheriff's office said in a tweet.

The child and a woman, who were not identified, survived the incident and were taken to the hospital to be treated for injuries that were not life-threatening.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-who-...o-kill-child-shot-dead-by-deputies-police-say
1548034663994.png

Attachments

• Mark_Leo_Gregory_Gago.jpg
    Mark_Leo_Gregory_Gago.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 2,968
And just like that ... the people (save for his mother ... maybe) that would have put $$$ in his canteen account, were dead.

The sheriff's office identified the victims as nine-month-old Olivia Gago, his 31-year-old girlfriend Shaina Sweitzer and his parents Jerry Bremer, 66, and Pamela Bremer, 64.
Gago was attempting to kill his girlfriend's eight-year-old daughter when he was killed, according to the sheriff's office.

'We're not sure what was used at this time. I've been told that there were numerous weapons, swords, things of that nature in the residence,' he said.

A neighbor who did not want to be identified said one of the two survivors of the quadruple homicide ran to his house, bleeding.
He claimed that she told him Gago attacked her in her sleep with a weapon. She said she fought him off and escaped, saying that she believed he was high on something.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tml?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490

Wow his own parents. FIgured it would be his womans family. Weird.

Looks like Roddy Piper in that photo going round the most. Looks like a homosexual douche in most the other pics.

I have nothing else to offer on the story.

Oh shit, Oregon fucking sucks. That too. Poor mans Washington

https://www.kptv.com/news/year-old-...cle_6510e5f0-1d83-11e9-9dab-770164d1d2fe.html

Survivor 8 year old Hailey speaks to the press... heartbreaking. I know the intersection of S. Barlow and Hwy 211 pretty well. I'm having trouble seeing anything quite so horrific happening in that area. :sorry:

Not sure how I feel about this girls new guardians having her speak with the press. She should be in counseling first. Though i will say, she is remarkably level-headed about the whole thing.

Wow his own parents. FIgured it would be his womans family. Weird.
I thought the same. If they were having relationship troubles and his family was still supportive of her, perhaps it infuriated him?

Regardless, I'm glad the scumbag is dead. Thank you deputies.

@Anubis - I thought the same thing at first. But then I thought "If she wants to get it off her chest then I'm OK with it."

I know but ... go fund me.

Its so sweet that she believes her mom is in heaven and her guardian angel now. But its pretty horrible too considering the let downs that are bound to happen.

Last edited:
The man with bloody hands entered her room carrying an ax.

He grabbed the 8-year-old by the hair. He spoke in riddles. He threw her against a wall. He put his hands around her neck.

But she survived.

“She said she had a guardian angel,” the girl’s grandmother, Debi Barry, said Sunday.

Clackamas County sheriff’s deputies ended a grisly rampage that left four people dead late Saturday when they shot and killed a 42-year-old man just before he could claim his fifth victim.

The carnage at the rural home near Woodburn rattled family members and deputies alike.

Although no motive has been disclosed, family members for the 8-year-old said Gago had reportedly turned violent in recent weeks. Gago and Sweitzer had been planning to move from his parents’ home into their own place, according to social media posts. But Sweitzer texted her ex-boyfriend – Jason Grimm, the father of the 8-year-old – to tell him that Gago had tried to strangle her, Grimm said. Sweitzer also had posted ominous social media messages that suggested something was amiss.
https://www.oregonlive.com/clackama...ian-angel-saved-her-from-ax-wielding-man.html

More info/update
The lone adult survivor of the gruesome attack by an ax-wielding man who killed four people in an Oregon home Saturday ran about a quarter-mile screaming for help after fighting off the assailant, according to a neighbor who helped hide her at his farmhouse.

The neighbor, who asked not to be named by The Oregonian, said 40-year-old Tracy Burbank approached the residence screaming "Call 911."

“She was traumatized and stunned,” he told the newspaper. “She repeatedly said, ‘I can’t believe what happened. It seems like a dream.’”

Burbank said she was sleeping in a bunk bed when 42-year-old Mark Leo Gregory Gago attacked her after killing his parents, his girlfriend and his infant daughter at the rural home near Woodburn, located about 30 miles south of Portland.

The 40-year-old told the neighbor she was able to get away without any serious injuries because Gago, who had an ax in his hands, couldn't get a "full swing."

“She wrestled with him and she was able to get the ax away from him,” the neighbor told the Oregonian.

The sheriff's office identified the victims as Olivia Gago, 9 months; Shaina Sweitzer, 31; Jerry Bremer, 66; and Pamela Bremer, 64. When police arrived at the scene they found a woman dead outside the home and Gago attacking Hailey Grimm, who was Sweitzer's 8-year-old daughter from a previous relationship. Gago was then shot dead by police.

On Sunday, Hailey Grimm shared horrifying details of the final moments of the rampage, telling FOX12 that Gago was speaking in riddles while his hands were pressed on her throat when deputies ultimately found her.

“Then when they came in my room. He yelled, ‘No!’” she told FOX12.

Authorities have not yet released further details about the killings but said that victims were not shot. A motive has also not been disclosed in the killings, but Burbank told the neighbor that she thought Gago was high on drugs, the Oregonian reported.

Family members also said that the relationship between Gago and Sweitzer had turned violent recently, with Sweitzer recently texting her ex-boyfriend, Jason Grimm, to say Gago tried to strangle her.

“It was just kind of out the blue,” he told the Oregonian. Grimm is the father of the 8-year-old who survived the attack.

Gago had been arrested in August on a weapons charge. Sheriff's Office Sgt. Brian Jensen told the Associated Press that Gago was booked on a charge of unlawful possession of a weapon. He did not have details on the circumstances of the arrest or disposition of the case.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/oregon-a...page-is-traumatized-and-stunned-neighbor-says

Why did she tell her ex boyfriend he got violent instead of the cops?

No doubt wouldnt have made a difference though.

Back