• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
As a mom, it breaks my fucking heart that this mother and her baby have been separated. YES SHE FUCKED UP but she’s been this 3yo’s mother and how is this fair for the child? For all we know, she has only taken care and loved the best way a mother can... Just saying. My heart hurts for them.

Are you really that dumb? Because if so it makes me worried for the safety of YOUR
children.

This woman is a pedophile! Her victim of choice is young boys. She has no business around young boys, even her own! How, can one "Feel" for her being kept away from potential victims? Pedophiles do not tend to steer away from their own offspring.
To allow her access would be criminal!

@mrs_hell you want a small boy to be with a convicted pedophile that rapes boys? What the fuck did I just read??

Holy hell guys.

I did not say it was right or that she shouldn’t be convicted or even that she should keep her baby. I agree with the outcome of Justice in this case, she deserves everything she had coming including burning in hell. and more!

I simply said I feel for the child born out of this horrible crime. That child will remember her regardless and hopefully that will be because she was a good mother.
@Satanica @Sugar Cookie @Alf
Post automatically merged:

Are you really that dumb? Because if so it makes me worried for the safety of YOUR
children.
Ouch @GoneWest. I’m not a pedofile and I would do my damnedest that nothing like this happens to my kids. And FUCKING GOD FORBID it does, rest assured I will I do everything in my power that that person pays.

Last edited:

Holy hell guys.

I did not say it was right or that she shouldn’t be convicted or even that she should keep her baby. I agree with the outcome of Justice in this case, she deserves everything she had coming including burning in hell. and more!

I simply said I feel for the child born out of this horrible crime. That child will remember her regardless and hopefully that will be because she was a good mother.
@Satanica @Sugar Cookie @Alf

Ouch @GoneWest. I’m not a pedofile and I would do my damnedest that nothing like this happens to my kids. And FUCKING GOD FORBID it does, rest assured I will I do everything in my power that that person pays.

In all fairness that’s really not what you said at all. You said your heart broke for BOTH the MOM and child. And how unfair it was to this child to be taken away and how she was probably a great mom (have no idea how you drew that conclusion). And saying yeah she fucked up but.... You ended with my heart hurts for THEM! Not him-them. That just doesn’t read like you wanted her to burn in hell.
And sorry, I certainly didn’t mean to imply you were in anyway a child abuser or pedophile-was more questioning your judgement.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

In all fairness that’s really not what you said at all. You said your heart broke for BOTH the MOM and child. And how unfair it was to this child to be taken away and how she was probably a great mom (have no idea how you drew that conclusion). And saying yeah she fucked up but.... You ended with my heart hurts for THEM! Not him-them. That just doesn’t read like you wanted her to burn in hell.
And sorry, I certainly didn’t mean to imply you were in anyway a child abuser or pedophile-was more questioning your judgement.
[/QUOTE]
I get it. We’re all here reading the worst of the worst people, there comes a point that that’s all you expect of people: the worst. Maybe it didn’t read the way I intended, however, i will reiterate just because I felt bad for the separation of mother and her child does not in any way mean I don’t think it was just.
To be clear, I didn’t not say she was PROBABLY a good mother, I said, “for all we know,” maybe she was and in that case I’m just hoping she was.
It’s called faith in humanity. Yes, people are inherently worse than others BUT some people also change. I do not mean that she’s deserving of redemption for the horrendous things she done, being a better person now doesn’t change the fact of your past BUT I HOPE that once she had this child, something changed in her.

Now that I’ve been put on blast... have a good day! Now go troll someone else

As a mom, it breaks my fucking heart that this mother and her baby have been separated. YES SHE FUCKED UP but she’s been this 3yo’s mother and how is this fair for the child? For all we know, she has only taken care and loved the best way a mother can... Just saying. My heart hurts for them.
With her poor decisions making skills (being nice because she is a pedophile and a rapist) this baby is better off being rasied by someone else. Too bad her parental rights weren't terminated and the baby adopted.

I speak from experience both coming from a mother that did/couldn't mother and having both given birth, fostered and also adopted a child.

I get it. We’re all here reading the worst of the worst people, there comes a point that that’s all you expect of people: the worst. Maybe it didn’t read the way I intended, however, i will reiterate just because I felt bad for the separation of mother and her child does not in any way mean I don’t think it was just.
To be clear, I didn’t not say she was PROBABLY a good mother, I said, “for all we know,” maybe she was and in that case I’m just hoping she was.
It’s called faith in humanity. Yes, people are inherently worse than others BUT some people also change. I do not mean that she’s deserving of redemption for the horrendous things she done, being a better person now doesn’t change the fact of your past BUT I HOPE that once she had this child, something changed in her.

[/QUOTE]
Just shut up already. Now you dug your shit hole even bigger by trying to back track and say ...oh, I didn't mean what I said. You seem really ignorant. And if you don't like the comments on your comments, tough shit. You can always just not comment so your itty bitty feelings don't get hurt.

What do you expect happens to children when they are the product of rape? Does the rapist get to keep the product of their own crime? NO! What happens to children of criminals that have to go into the prison system? Do the kids live in the prison as well? NO!

Take your hand and give yourself a good whack across the face. Hopefully it'll knock some sense into you.

[/QUOTE]

Responding to your questionable post isn’t trolling you.

@mrs_hell

You still did not say that it broke your heart that an 11yo boy was raped.

What ever the outcome is that boy is going to suffer for the rest of his life.

If his rapist is allowed to maintain custody she will legally have the right to go after him for child support when he turns 18.

If the rights are terminated and the baby is adopted out the boy as he grows into a man will know that he has a child out there he has no relationship with.

What makes you think that a woman who was selfish enough to rape a child and then gives birth to his baby would puts the needs of another child (even her own) ahead of herself.

With her poor decisions making skills (being nice because she is a pedophile and a rapist) this baby is better off being rasied by someone else. Too bad her parental rights weren't terminated and the baby adopted.

I speak from experience both coming from a mother that did/couldn't mother and having both given birth, fostered and also adopted a child.
You and I may be a thread from the same cloth. I am not expressing out of nowhere.

@mrs_hell

If his rapist is allowed to maintain custody she will legally have the right to go after him for child support when he turns 18.

If the rights are terminated and the baby is adopted out the boy as he grows into a man will know that he has a child out there he has no relationship with.

What makes you think that a woman who was selfish enough to rape a child and then gives birth to his baby would puts the needs of another child (even her own) ahead of herself.
Motherhood changes you

@mrs_hell

Motherhood changes you

Not sure how that’s trolling. It’s not like you’re a Kardashian and I literally just responded to a direct response from you, but um ok.
[/QUOTE]
being a kardashian and expressing something close to her heart, literally her history would change your response?

Last edited:
Back