• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Mom of 4

Trusted Member
302bfxe.jpg

TAMPA - A man beat his 13-year-old stepdaughter with a leather belt for hours after she refused to "engage in sexual activity with him," an affidavit states.

Mario Segovia-Martinez, 34, of Tampa, is being held without bail at Orient Road Jail today, charged with felony aggravated child abuse.

According to an arrest affidavit, Segovia-Martinez beat the child at home about 5 p.m. Wednesday, causing cuts and bruises. Tampa police arrested him Thursday.

Further details of the teenager's injuries were not immediately available.

Police also charged Segovia-Martinez with misdemeanor domestic battery on Thursday, saying he struck his girlfriend in the eye during an argument.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/ap...ing-sex-tampa-police-sa/?news-breaking&&imw=Y

Okay, he struck his stepdaughter...

And his girlfriend...

Does this mean he didn't strike his WIFE?

What about his boyfriend, his concubine, the hooker he sees regularly, his babymamma, his Shawty, his 2nd wife....

Okay, he struck his stepdaughter...

And his girlfriend...

Does this mean he didn't strike his WIFE?

What about his boyfriend, his concubine, the hooker he sees regularly, his babymamma, his Shawty, his 2nd wife....

It seems he doesn't understand the word NO.:mad:

Let me see if I got this right, he beats the child on Wednesday and he is still at the house on Thursday when the girlfriend was hurt? How is that possible? Did the step-daughter only tell after the girlfriend was hurt? Why was the police called only after the girlfriend was hurt? Where was the mother and his wife, if this is his step-daughter? This is so confusing. :confused:

Back