• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Unamused Cat

Veteran Member
mariotorres.jpg

Mario Lee Torres, Jayda Capri Ash

Jayda Capri Ash died before seeing her second birthday or her first day of school. Mario Lee Torres now admits her death was his fault.

Torres, 35, pleaded guilty Monday to felony injury to a child.

He conceded prosecutors had enough evidence to convict him of the 20-month-old girl's death at trial, and kept his eyes downcast as 181st District Judge John Board handed him a life sentence.

The state's penal code recognizes a life sentence for an injury to a child conviction as 60 years in prison. It also would require Torres to serve at least half of that time before he is eligible to apply for parole, Randall County Criminal District Attorney James Farren said.

Joni Robison, Jayda's mother, had reached an immunity deal with prosecutors and was on their witness list to testify against Torres. Court records show Robison and Torres were married in Potter County on Aug. 19, about a year and a half after Jayda's death. Fucking Cunt!

She did not give a statement. Prosecutors say Torres was alone with Jayda and two other children May 17, 2007, when she was scalded in a tub of water. Robison, 26, was at work.

Jayda was taken from Torres' home on San Antonio Drive to an Amarillo hospital and later was moved to a burn unit in Lubbock. She died three days later. Before Monday's plea, Torres claimed Jayda's death was an accident. Injury to a child carries a sentence of 5 to 99 years. Punishment was enhanced because of Torres' criminal history.

http://www.amarillo.com/stories/050509/new_13329159.shtml

She married him after he scalded her precious daughter to death? ''Fucking cunt'' is right!!!!

He should have got life without parole.

RIP little Jayda x

what. the. fuck.

A horrible way for that little pumpkin to die... but for her mother to marry that asshole? Nice fucking way to honour your child. Mom deserves to rot right along with this murderer.

RIP Jayda, little angel. xoxo

Joni Robison, Jayda's mother, had reached an immunity deal with prosecutors
I see your Fucking Cunt and raise you one!!!! Double Fucking Cunt! And want to bet that she's bawling her eyes out right now about HIM.

Where do these pathetic wastes of flesh come from? How do they breathe without brain cells?

I see your Fucking Cunt and raise you one!!!! Double Fucking Cunt! And want to bet that she's bawling her eyes out right now about HIM.

Where do these pathetic wastes of flesh come from? How do they breathe without brain cells?

God, I love you all. Every single comment on here thus far is succinctly put!

In the midst of anger and sadness, thank you for putting a smile on my face, no way to better express my frustration then for someone to say it for me so well!!!

Jayda's father, Cody Ash, said in court Monday that he can't forgive Torres, a confessed drug dealer, for taking his daughter's life.

"What did she do?" asked Ash, choking back tears. "What did a 20-month-old baby girl do to a 6-foot, 250-pound grown man to deserve the treatment you gave her?

"Now, I hope you share the same feeling that you have ripped away from me."
[...]
Assistant Criminal District Attorney Amy Rhoades said pathologists and burn experts were prepared to testify the pattern of Jayda's burns were more consistent with having been held under water, rather than an accident.

"The second I saw Jayda laying on the hospital bed, I knew she was going to die," he said.

Still, he remained hopeful. But 51 hours in, he said that hope dimmed. Little more could be done.

"My soul is crushed," Ash said. "I will never be the same person again."
I don't think even as small framed as I am, could have been held back by the guards. I would have made this fucker pay. He held that baby girl down in the water....how sick is that? How the father contained himself is far more than I could ever do. He must be consumed with grief and anguish...in shock no doubt. The mother is no mother. She should be considered dead by all who know her.

My deepest sympathies Mr. Ash, your baby girl Capri was such a beautiful light, such a sweet baby girl. My heart aches to even think of the torment you go through. Sweetest Capri, you were loved and will never be forgotten. So sorry little one be at peace now.

mariotorres.jpg

You can shut the fukk up stupid bitch cuz u dont kno shit about anything!!

you to as well can shut the fukk up when u dont know shit! Joni is a lier and a phony!!!!

& you to can shut the fukk up cause cody is scandalous! & u dont kno shit!

Wow, thanks for drawing attention to an almost 3 year old thread. I hadn't seen this one before, but now I can see what a complete douchebag Mario is. Baby girl's mom was a dumb bitch too, for marrying him after he killed that precious baby.

RIP Jayda Capri Ash.

Because Cody testified against Torres?
Jayda Capri Ash died before seeing her second birthday or her first day of school. Mario Lee Torres now admits her death was his fault.
Jayda's father, Cody Ash, said in court Monday that he can't forgive Torres, a confessed drug dealer, for taking his daughter's life.

"What did she do?" asked Ash, choking back tears. "What did a 20-month-old baby girl do to a 6-foot, 250-pound grown man to deserve the treatment you gave her?
http://www.amarillo.com/stories/0505...13329159.shtml

you to as well can shut the fukk up when u dont know shit! Joni is a lier and a phony!!!!

What it comes down to is a baby is dead at the hands of a beefy sonofabitch who killed her by scalding her in a bathtub full of hot water. Your outrage at people commenting on this particular case pales into insignificance compared to that.

Added to that, this thread is over two and a half years old. Miss Capri had been dead at torres's hands for two years before the last post made before your Google search turned something up about this case. If you hadn't resurrected it then it would have faded into obscurity; since you did, though, expect some of the people here to rip you a new asshole for being more concerned about this babykiller than about his victim.

You don't like what I said? Here's a Tough Shit slip; take it to the Chaplain.

--Al

Oh but I disagree my darling dumbass, having had horses, dogs the size of horses, and having lived in the centre of farmfields fertilized with pig shit, I am in fact quite well-versed in shit, and this dickbag is a prime example.

Oh and might I suggest some variation on your explosive verbal diarrhea, the "u dont kno shit" is getting really old.

I know you spell like a 12-year-old

Christ, my 7 yr old spells better than the tard-defender.

Joni is not just a liar and a phony, she is the most stupid of stupid cunts because she married the bastard who MURDERED HER BABY GIRL BY SCALDING HER IN A BATH OF HOT WATER.

MARIO LEE TORRES is a murdering bastard who should have been put to death in a vat of boiling vinegar. And you should have been bubbling there alongside him because you care more for a MURDERER than for his tiny victim.

Now fuck off.

I know you spell like a 12-year-old

I would have been ashamed at 12 to spell that poorly. And if I had dared to use that kind of language my momma would have slapped the taste out of my mouth.

--Al

Ummmmm, how old are you? I have no problem arguing and verbally assaulting an adult, but a huge problem with children who play on the internet when their parents aren't around or who have parents who don't care that they're engaging in verbal altercations with adults who can outwit them. I'm assuming you're a child since you typed like your texting a frenemy.

Back