• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
zj9y12.jpg
2duxyxg.jpg
A mother whose 4-year-old son was beaten to death in January 2008 pleaded guilty to child abuse Tuesday and could receive probation or up to 3.75 years in prison.

Marina Baker admitted she was negligent in caring for Fabian Silva "under circumstances that were likely to cause death or serious physical injury," said Bunkye Chi, deputy Pima county attorney.
[...]

According to court and CPS records, Baker took Fabian to Tucson Medical Center in October 2007 because he had been throwing up and battling a headache that kept getting worse.

Doctors were concerned about large, purple bruises on Fabian's forehead and around his penis. Baker told doctors that Fabian had fallen several times while walking up the stairs, hitting his head. The bruising around his penis and other areas, she said, probably came from fighting with his older brother.

At least one doctor said Baker's explanations didn't make sense, but Tucson police and CPS officials said they didn't investigate further because both the boy and his mother denied any abuse, and because other doctors at TMC accepted Baker's explanations and said the bruises around his penis could be a rash.

Fabian was taken to a hospital again on Jan. 26, 2008, arriving at University Medical Center "lifeless," according to police reports. Fabian died the next day, and an autopsy showed the cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head.

Baker was charged with child abuse.

Her live-in boyfriend, Alejandro Miguel Romero, who was watching Fabian alone at the time of the boy's fatal head injury, is facing a first-degree-murder charge along with multiple other charges.
http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/crime/298337

The father is suing CPS. (August 2008)
Fabian and his 8-year-old brother lived with their mother and her boyfriend, Alejandro Miguel Romero. On Oct. 31, seven weeks after Romero moved in, Fabian was hospitalized with a bleeding brain and bruises that two doctors suspected might have been the result of abuse.

CPS was called and - surprise! - found no problem. But then, CPS investigators didn't talk to the boys' maternal grandparents, who repeatedly called to report their suspicions that Romero was abusing the boy. And they didn't talk to the boys' aunt, who lived with the family at the time and would later tell police that Romero used drugs, hit Fabian for wetting the bed and allowed his own sons to beat the boy up.

And they apparently didn't talk to Fabian's day-care provider, who would have told them that Romero called the child "pee-pee boy." Or do a background check, which would have turned up Romero's encounters with police for fighting with the father of one girlfriend and threatening to snap the neck of another girlfriend's boss. Or take Silva seriously, when he asked for help.

As for the letter that Silva's 8-year-old son wrote in November, the one that said Romero spanks the boys nearly every day and that he's scared of the man, CPS wrote it off as coerced. The caseworker would later tell police that she asked the boy whether it was true and he said no, that his father told him to write it.

Three months later, Fabian was dead.
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2008/08/13/20080813roberts0813.html

The 8-year-old 's letter:
Included in Romero's court file is an unsigned letter in a child's handwriting dated Nov. 2:
Alex hites fabian on the but becuse fabian pees.
Spanks fabian becase his is bad.
Spanks me.
Spanks me becase his kids blame it on me.
Me and fabian get spank all most every day.
He hearts my filling
I am righting to my Dad
I don't like Alex because I'm scared of him.
http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/daily/local/95212.php

3.75 years MAX??? She would probably get out in less than 2 years. Disgusting.

I cannot understand a woman who puts her cooter before her kids. Pathetic excuse for a human being.

I cannot understand a woman who puts her cooter before her kids. Pathetic excuse for a human being.

We see it all too often, and it never makes sense to me. There are a lot of guys out there, and many could be great father and husbands. Yet these women are willing to stick it out with their asshats even if it means losing their child(ren). The precious gift that is given to them is tossed away for sex and drugs and alcohol, etc. It comes down to pure selfishness.

That is so sad.

That woman deserves a lot more than she is getting, or might get. If some guy called my kid(s) names even he would be out on his friggin ear. There is no excuse, no other person is worth the life or the happiness of your own children. No sex is THAT good!

I chose to have my kids, and I intend to see them through adulthood and beyond if needed. That comes before getting laid.

If a man really cares for you, he will care for your offspring too - Get a clue you dumbass bitches!

What a heart breaking letter....and of course he is going to say its not true, he was scared.
3.75....what a joke. I pray the father gets some justice and closure by airing CPS's major fuck up! :crazy:

A Tucson man who was facing a potential life sentence in the death of his girlfriend's 4-year-old son pleaded guilty to manslaughter Tuesday and is now facing between 12 and 21 years in prison.

Alejandro Miguel Romero, 27, told Judge Edgar Acuña he found Fabian Silva at the bottom of some stairs Jan. 26, 2008, but he didn't call 911, nor did he take the boy directly to the hospital.
[...]

The boy's mother, Marina Baker, was charged with child abuse, and Romero was charged with first-degree murder, four counts of child abuse, aggravated assault of a minor and possession of marijuana.

Romero's trial was scheduled to be held this week and next.

Deputy Pima County Attorney Susan Eazer said the case was negotiated so Fabian's older brother, who is now 10, would not have to testify.

Defense attorney Brick Storts said his client agreed to plead guilty for several reasons. Judge Acuña ruled the jury would know the fact Romero was using cocaine and marijuana around the time of the boy's death and that Baker, who was scheduled to testify in Romero's case, pleaded guilty to a felony last year.

The jury would've figured out Baker was convicted in Fabian's death, and they would be unlikely to acquit Romero knowing Baker was convicted, Storts said.

Baker is serving seven years' probation after pleading guilty to child abuse under circumstances likely to cause death.
[...]
http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/article_e8a4f30e-60d7-55d8-8bcc-dc7479cae98c.html

Man sentenced for death of 4-year-old Fabian Silva
TUCSON - The man accused of first-degree murder for the death of a 4-year-old in 2008 was sentenced in Superior Court today.

Alejandro Romero, 27, was sentenced to 15 years in prison for the first-degree murder of Fabian Silva, according to News 4's Sandy Rathburn, who was in the courtroom as he was sentenced.

Marina Baker, Silva's mother, was charged with child abuse and sentenced to seven years probation in 2009.

Police investigated the death of Silva after reports of an injured child at a west side apartment complex. He was taken to University Medical Center, but was unresponsive and later died.
http://www.kvoa.com/news/man-sentenced-for-death-of-4-year-old-fabian-silva/

SICKENS me more than I can fully express. This woman is a useless, pathetic A+ whore.

Little Fabian didn't really have a chance with a mother who cares more for her snatch than her own offspring. I look at their pictures and all I see is trash that needs to be thrown away for a very long time. 15 years is offensive, and the bitch gets a slap on the wrist. Our justice system at work, makes me puke. CPS, useless. Fabian dies the day after they were informed. But no, not even a real investigation, probably a simple u-huh, yeah, well look into it. And the letter, my god, what more did CPS want??
As for the letter that Silva's 8-year-old son wrote in November, the one that said Romero spanks the boys nearly every day and that he's scared of the man, CPS wrote it off as coerced. The caseworker would later tell police that she asked the boy whether it was true and he said no, that his father told him to write it.

Three months later, Fabian was dead.
Listen to children ffs!

Fabian was peeing as he was being abused and terrified as not even mama defending him.

This child killer needs to be beat mercilessly. Some people just need MAJOR ass kicking to get the message you DON'T beat on children, they are meek and smaller than you. A big O tat on his fugly face, with the words PEE BOY. Yeah, now that would be perfect as he'd never pee right again after the ass kicking I'd gladly pay to watch.
I'll take care of the twat for free.

Fabian's dad's myspace.
So did dad never see signs of abuse on Fabian? I think not or else surely he would have kicked this child killer ass and taken Fabian and his brother with him.

Fabian, sweet child you deserved to be loved and protected completely. So sorry....so sorry for your brother too.
FabianSilva.jpg

Last edited:
And this is why we can't have nice things...

But honestly, the incubator(mother) needs to be stripped of her rights as a mother and be in jail. You just DO NOT put yourself above your kids. It is THEIR well being first and foremost. You come second.

Poor little guy. I hope he is able to heal from the loss of his sibling and the abuse he went through.

If I could talk to women who are like her, I'd tell them to do the world a favor and get their tubes tied if you are not keen on birth control or condoms. Just because you give birth doesn't make you a mother. A mother nurtures, cares, and is always ready to help her kids.

Sad but if dad stated he wasn't aware. If he was paying child support he should have had visitation rightsts. Day care is in the wrong also not just the mom and boyfriend. Aunt should be sued/arrested for her role, as she saw signs of drug use. Other factors play in this horrible case. If dad wins CPS he should pay back child support. As he stated he knew nothing there for why was he not more involved in his sons life.

Back