• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
She was charged in 2016

Marie Millette was accused of shaking and force-feeding eight children while she was an employee at the Bright Horizons day care in Hingham. According to court documents, a witness saw "Millette 'force feed' children by spraying the bottle into their mouths... the children would sometimes cry, spit the milk out or vomit."
In another incident, a co-worker said "Millette picked up [a child] and put her hand over her mouth while trying to get her to sleep... when told to stop because [the child] couldn't breathe, Millette laughed and stated she 'can breathe' out of her nose."
Parents of eight abused children wanted jail time for Marie Millette, but they didn't get it. A judge sentenced the former day care worker to two years probation, but she is never to work with children again.
These parents waited more than two years to see Millette receive justice for abusing their kids. Friday they walked away disappointed.
"Two years probation, not that great," said MaryEllen Dillon whose niece was abused. "I have pictures, I gave the DA pictures, date-stamped pictures of injuries. Gouges on her face, her face swelling from being shaken."
https://www.boston25news.com/news/f...all-children-for-months-learns-fate/902911783

I wonder how long before one of the parents just can't live with this ridiculous sentence any longer. You just know it's going to happen. Hope it gets staged like a random act of violence that is not trackable

What a damn shame. I grew up with Mary Ellen, and she had been periodically keeping us updated on FB. I could only imagine the anger I'd have if this happened to one of my children, and the court felt the need to spit in my face.

This filthy fat fucktard deserves to spend time behind bars. A shame that did not happen but now the daycare center's insurance will kick in with the civil suits. Maybe if they handled it right away (fired the fat fuck on the first incident vs. waiting for 8 to occur), they'd be in a better position. TFB.

Back