• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Benighted

My brain hurts
Before her car mowed down three teenage soccer players, a South Florida stripper had been cited for 42 traffic infractions since 2008, a troubling history that also included at least seven previous crashes, records show.

Investigators say Mariam Coulibaly — driving with a suspended license — plowed her car at high speed into a sidewalk near a North Miami bus stop early Saturday, killing the three teens and sending her to Aventura Hospital with a shattered hip and other injuries.

“I’m very much depressed about everything going on,” Coulibaly, 31, told the Miami Herald on Tuesday morning from her intensive care bed. “I came from a blackout. When I woke up I didn’t even know that I hurt people".

Coulibaly was arrested late Tuesday on charges of DUI manslaughter after initial toxicology tests showed she was driving drunk, sources told the Herald. She was placed under police guard at the hospital, and will be booked into a jail when she is well enough to be discharged.

The horrific crash killed Gedeon Desir, 13, Lens Desir, 15, and Richecarde Dumay, 17, all members of Little Haiti Football Club, a local soccer team for at-risk, low-income youth. Their deaths devastated their families and North Miami’s tight-knit Haitian American community.

Lots more info at the link, her long history of traffic violations including 7 previous crashes. Quote from her brother-in-law: "She’s a good woman. It’s not like she’s a troublemaker. This is just an unfortunate accident. She’s not even the type of girl to be out late. She’s not reckless.” Mmmm-hmm.

Attachments

• Mariam_Coulibaly_banner.jpg
    Mariam_Coulibaly_banner.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,296
a South Florida stripper had been cited for 42 traffic infractions since 2008, a troubling history that also included at least seven previous crashes,

Quote from her brother-in-law: "She’s a good woman. It’s not like she’s a troublemaker. This is just an unfortunate accident. She’s not even the type of girl to be out late. She’s not reckless.”

I don't think you know your sister in law as well as you say you do. She most definitely is a reckless person who has now committed murder thru her recklessness. I'm gonna quote Jack now, If you don't know what the fuck you're talking about then shut the hell up.

Ohhhh, she's very much depressed about this, guys. Poor baby. I mean, reading through that laundry list of past charges and other such happy horseshit, one has to believe that she is a responsible adult, right? A productive member of society. Totally not reckless. I'm sure this was all just one big misunderstanding.

Can't even read the god damn article. Fucking hate when they tell me to turn off my privacy shit.

So this wonderful waste of oxygen killed 3 teens by being.... RECKLESS.. yet she's such a saint to the BiL. Makes me wonder what other services she is offering him... discounted lap dances at the club?

Unfortunate accident. . . an accident is a sudden "unforeseen" occurrence. A blind man could have seen this coming! She is a waste of human skin. Flay her and donate her skin to burn patients. Once that has been accomplished, donate one of every organ she has two of, starting with her eyes.

When someone scores this many violations, there has to be another way to revoke their driving privilege. This isn't the kind of person who cares about a suspended license. Boot the vehicle.

ETA, since her family knows her to be responsible and circumspect, maybe they'll loan her a car.

Last edited:
Dr to burn patient: "We found a skin donor for you"
Burn Patient (BP): "May I see a picture of the donor first?"
Dr shows BP pic of Ms Mariam
BP: "Honestly doc, I would rather have the burn scars"

I have seen train wrecks, and the last week of sitting in the courthouse has opened my eyes to even more unusual and unfortunate looking people, but she is topping the list this week.

I love the families who are so oblivious. I dont understand, shes has 42 infractions, and your going to go on record how shes not a trouble maker and is a good person? Maybe families need to stop enabling, it may help a bit.

Back