• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...lls-woman-in-front-of-two-children/ar-BBPdw6t

CHICAGO - A woman was shot and killed after a gunman jumped into a parked car where she sat with two children and another woman on the Northwest Side Wednesday night, according to Chicago police.

The gunman jumped into the black car shortly after 9:20 p.m. near the 2200 block of North Long Avenue and told the driver to pull away, police said. Over the next few blocks, the man shot Maria D. Coronel, 21, twice in the head.

The gunman took cash from her, then got out of the car and ran away, police said.

Coronel was pronounced dead at the scene on Belden Avenue just south of Blackhawk Park, where the black sedan remained parked facing east on Belden, its front doors open and lights flashing, as police investigated.

The crime scene extended west from Lavergne Avenue and north into the park, where yellow tape was tied to blue and green trash and recycling bins.

Colonel lived about a mile from the attack, in the 4900 block of West North Avenue, according to the Cook County medical examiner's office.

Police said no one was in custody.

Well, he's just an inhuman piece of shit isn't he? Always keep your car doors locked. Doesn't matter where you live. The poor kids having to see that.

Always keep your car doors locked. Doesn't matter where you live. The poor kids having to see that.

A simple one second precaution most people never bother with. I always do ever since a family member experienced an attempted car jacking / robbery over 20 years ago.

A simple one second precaution most people never bother with. I always do ever since a family member experienced an attempted car jacking / robbery over 20 years ago.

Exactly. I had a vagrant that was pan handling and I gave a couple bucks out my barely rolled down window and he tried to open my door. Needless to say, it was locked, I took off he lost his money, and he didn't get me.

Back