• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
312egy0.jpg
In the last moments of her life, 3-year-old Wendy Morales-Marmolejo was crying over the body of her mother, lying in a southwest Denver alley.

The killer, a man driving a white 1994 Dodge coupe, had just slammed into Maria Azucena Marmolejo-Neri’s in the alley while the woman screamed and desparately tried to outrun the car.

The same man was speeding around the block for another run.

This time, he slammed into Maria a second time and into Wendy, sending her tiny body flying. Both mother and daughter were killed.

The hit-and-run driver dumped the coupe a mile away and bolted.

Witnesses described the man as a light-complexioned, possibly Hispanic man, about 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing about 220 pounds. He had short dark hair and was wearing a white tank top or shirt with the sleeves cut off and black shorts.

Soon after the killings, Marmolejo-Neri’s relatives said police had told them they were looking for an ex-boyfriend of hers in connection with the crime.

At the time, police called Miguel Angel Ortiz-Galindo, then 20 years old, as a “person of interestâ€￾ in the case. Police were told he was the ex-boyfriend but hadn’t been able to verify it.

There have been no arrests. The murders are now cold cases.

Before the intentional car crash, there were signs of physical violence involving the boyfriend. There had been two domestic emergency calls to home where the victims lived.

Shortly before she died, Marmolejo-Neri told the ex-boyfriend she had no intention of getting back together with him, the father of her child said.

Contact information: Anyone with information about the case is asked to contact Denver Crime Stoppers at 720-913-7867.
http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcases/2008/11/09/killer-drives-car-over-woman-then-3-year-old-girl/

I suspect the ex-boyfriend fled to Mexico. I hope he stays there of else feels "safe" to return and is found... and convicted.

The visual on that little one's last moments is just too much...so horrific. I hope the bastard is found and hung by his dick...he has no balls, just coal in his soul.

So sorry little one, that was no way to go. I pray you and your mother get justice.

20zz8k8.jpg

Back