• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I lol'd at the second one..I clicked it first and thought it was just regular excite bike.

Ty for the grins :)

I seriously did play excite bike online. I don't remember the site now.

It may have been addictinggames.com.

You can also download JNES, which is a rom version of the old NES and find just about any NES game you want to download. I play Punch Out every so often.

I found Adventures of Lolo on Nintendo8.com. There's also y8.com that has some games.
And I was playing the original Zelda on Nintendo8 but you can't save.:dong:

Anyway, I was showing my granddaughter the Lolo game and trying to get her to play it and she was like WTH is this? She stuck her nose up at it and said it was boring. The younger generation will never appreciate the old game formats.

But then I also found Ultima and I too was like WTH? screw this..lol
He just moved right left and up and down. Too boring. And that was once my favorite game.

Moon, if you can figure out how to save, let me know. Otherwise I'd have the have the game running 24/7 till I beat it. I finally made it to level 2 and shut it off thinking it would save. Damn! Damn! Damn!

I am so ready to fix my old system (yes I still have it) and know I can whip it's ass in no time. I'd like to find Zelda 2 and 3 (SNES).
But damn I suck at Mario using the computer. Hard to make the jumps. Maybe I'll get a joystick for it.

There's supposed to be away to take the old game schematics out and hook them to something that plugs into the puters.

BTW, you can get Pole Postion, Dig-Dug, Galaxia (spelling) and Pac-man -combo disc, for PS2. Haven't tried it to see if it works with the PS3 yet.

Sorry havent figured out how to save :dong:

I loved the mario games, you know the old school ones. I lost all respect for mario when they came out with mario party wtf was that?

If anyone runs into the castlevania games on the computer let me know I loved those too.

Don't the makers of these systems know that the parents are the ones who do the purchasing? I mean throw us a bone now and again.
I hate the new Mario games. I can't see to play any handhelds. Blind and old age you know. Favorite one was Yoshies Island and the last Mario game for SNES.

I tried playing Mario Sunshine or WTF it was called on Gamecube and about bashed the system to death. That booger is hard.

Loved Castlevania. Here's a link or two.. Enjoy
http://www.mofunzone.com/online_games/castlevania.shtml

http://www.nintendo8.com/game/343/castlevania/

Ya'll need to download JNES. It's like downloading a NES system on your computer. Then you download the .rom files and it's like the cartridges. Good shit.

They have hacked versions available too that are hilarious. "River City Ransom" was hacked into and became "Pussy City Pimps".

DB, that got me thinking about Leisure Suit Larry. While it wasn't a classic NES game, it was a classic PC game. I loved that guy. Funny shit.

That sounds like a good idea DB. But my puter is a dino and im afraid it would bite me if I tried. Maybe moon should look into getting herself her own laptop or something like that.

Every now and then I break out the old systems and give them a whirl for old times sake and then I get bored really fast. It's funny how you played a game so much years ago that when you go right back to it, your fingers know exactly when to press the buttons again.

However, I have taken a strong liking to Dr. Mario downloaded to the wii.

Do you all remember that Robot they had for the NES? He would play certain games against you? My friend Dail had one when he was like 8 or 9. He got pissed it beat him at a game so he took it outside and shot it the head with a BB gun.

What was that one game called with the Robot. RoboWarrior? I still have that tune in my head.

So question? Do you think 50 -100 years from now people will be considering this classical music from the 20th Century and will be listening to it in their transporter pods of the future?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf6w7_bxWNM
[YT="v=Kf6w7_bxWNM"][/YT]

Can't figure out why the embed won't paste. Sorry, gotta click the link

Last edited:
Back