• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police have charged a 35-year-old man with corruption of minors and indecent assault after he allegedly admitted that his “cuddling” with a 14-year-old girl included pulling down his pants and removing her bra with his mouth as he lay in bed with her.

Todd Andrew Rogers was charged after State Police investigated a report of possible child abuse received on May 1, according to the criminal complaint affidavit.

In an interview with State Police, Rogers allegedly admitted admitted to having “cuddle time” with the victim, which began when he would wake her in the morning, usually with a kiss to the cheek. Rogers allegedly told police he would “spoon” with the girl after she pulled him into the bed.

Rogers told police he would sometimes touch the girl’s bra and breast because of how his arm was around her, and that his leg would be between her legs, the complaint states.

According to the complaint, on one specific occasion, Rogers said, the girl was sleeping in a flannel shirt with two buttons undone. He could not recall undoing the buttons, Rogers allegedly told police, but he indicated it’s possible he did. Rogers allegedly told police the girl was lying on her back when he kissed her collarbone and chest, ran his hand up her stomach, and began to “play” with the button near her waist, because he did not initially realize what it was.

Police say Rogers told them he was starting to see the girl “more sexually,” and that the girl would often sit on his lap and play with his chest hair.

Police interviewed the girl allegedly told them Rogers pulled her pants down while she was in bed, broke down in tears, and then cuddled with her as usual. The girl also claimed she woke up to Rogers unbuttoning her shirt halfway, taking off her bra with his mouth, and kissing her chest. He also pulled her pants down to her underwear, the girl told police.

This is just creepy as fuck, to say the very least! He couldn't find a legal female to do this with? He wants a little girl because he wants to be "in charge" of the"relationship"! What the fuck was this sick fuck doing in the sane house as the victim? Mommy's penis of the month???

OK I wanna know why this ginger bearded, keebler elf looking motherfucker had such access to this kid in the first place. I blame Ed Sheeran. Everyone hated gingers and then Ed Sheeran came in with his adorable little face and sang his way into our hearts and pants. Now every Lucky Charm dwarf ass looking fool thinks he has a chance. Look at Prince Harry. Ginger, Single AF, then enter stupid Ed Sheeran and BAM. That gingerheaded troll has a wife and baby and shit. Ed Sheeran opened the ginger floodgates.

OK I wanna know why this ginger bearded, keebler elf looking motherfucker had such access to this kid in the first place. I blame Ed Sheeran. Everyone hated gingers and then Ed Sheeran came in with his adorable little face and sang his way into our hearts and pants. Now every Lucky Charm dwarf ass looking fool thinks he has a chance. Look at Prince Harry. Ginger, Single AF, then enter stupid Ed Sheeran and BAM. That gingerheaded troll has a wife and baby and shit. Ed Sheeran opened the ginger floodgates.
I'm dead. Call the coroner :hilarious:

This disgusting piece of work is very manipulative and probably was making this girl feel responsible for his behavior towards her.

It would be interesting to know the relationship between the man and girl.

What the mother thought was going on and why she was allowing this man to enter her 14yo daughter's room.

"Rogers allegedly told police he would “spoon” with the girl after she pulled him into the bed."

So this was a daily ritual? But now it's gone beyond "just spooning" ( :penguin: ) and she noped out of there?

Let's be real, him crying like a lil bitch probably dashed any chances he had with grown women as well as this child SMH #nobodylikesacrybaby

Back