• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
Im gonna guess it wasn't the first time she dabbled in drugs. Woof! Bitch is only 28.

gif uploader

FORT COLLINS — Police have arrested a northern Colorado woman whose infant son died while investigators say she was passed out from drug use for 18 hours on her birthday.

Investigators say she told them she took a two-hour nap with the 3-month-old boy Tuesday, and he was unresponsive when she awoke. But authorities believe she had been sleeping for nearly an entire day and that drugs played a role.

They have not said how the boy died. Two other children at the home were uninjured but showed signs of neglect.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/05/27/fort-collins-drug-use-infant-death/

Holy fuck that's are hard 28. Reminds me of the time a friend mine pointed out a tweeker bitch told me that she was as old as she was and they went to high school together. My friend was 33 at the time I couldn't fucking believe it.

For what reason was it sealed? It wasn't the assassination of a president.

Do you know why?

I'm guessing not to poison the jury pool. They did the same thing with the Emanuel Doll case here in Colorado until the press moved to have the case unsealed. We will see if that happens in this case. I'm guessing not because it's not as sensational.

@Nell @Satanica @cubby
Dec 1, 2018
A Colorado woman whose infant son died while investigators say she was passed out from drug use for 18 hours on her birthday has been sentenced to 12 years in prison.

Mandi Woodall, 29, plea agreement was offered to protect Woodall’s now 7-year-old son from testifying against her.

Investigators say Woodall told them she took a two-hour nap with the 3-month-old boy in May 2017, and he was unresponsive when she awoke. But authorities believe she had been sleeping for nearly and entire day and that drugs played a role.

Every swab of surfaces taken throughout the house tested positive for methamphetamine, and both of Woodall’s surviving children tested positive for the drug.
https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...jy3teQ2CN32jE-INvlS3ChuH94NVaMedqN4NMx5Mvo0KE
1544601473791.png

I'll be 60 in 3 days and I look better than that. She looks really, really evil to me too.

Every swab of surfaces tested positive for meth... So she she has been partying for her birthday for a few years now.

Holy shit. I'm just a middle aged widow/ "prude who is afraid of men" (Righty Oh?! all knowing @Knox )
But I never fell that low. I'm such a prude i never smoked weed.
Why isn't instant sterilisation part of the solution? Because that might prevent a few future children victims. It might help!

Last edited:
Back