• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

It’s that time of year again, when commuters slow traffic to a complete halt in an effort to watch a horny group of male manatees herd a female into shallow water in a desperate attempt to get it in.

This incredibly non-erotic manatee orgy is actually called a "mating ball." They’re pretty rare to see, which is why motorists backed up traffic on the Courtney Campbell Causeway this morning to get a glimpse, according to Fox 13, who was one of two local news stations that actually launched their damn helicopters to get an aerial view of the action.

Awwww you guyyyyys... :shy:<3

ETA: what happened to our heart icon? ♥
There's a lot of blank spaces now where options used to be. Is that a site thing or because I'm on my phone? How can I express my reciprocal love properly, dammit??

I saw one of these once when I was in Bradenton, Fl. Terrifying for a Chicago area girl. Roaches bigger then my luggage and the manatees were damn near extinct. This was in like 05 or so. I hope it causes congestion on the highway. And not to stick up for Florida, but I spent over a grand on a 2 bedroom suite back in like 2001 on Spring Break. Roaches were horrible. They flew. Crickets/roaches. It was fucking awful. I don't even know why these animals that used to be almost extinct are not mating anywhere near fucking Florida.
Post automatically merged:

We, as a society, should leave the animals in the water alone and study why most of Florida had disgusting bugs and other gross stuff. Leave the water animals to do what they do. I love Florida. Gulf Side. i love Chicago and St Louis too. Why do Sarasota/Bradenton roaches fly but the ones on the Illinois River just crawl? I think it's a total breakdown of society. lmao. Why do Florida people go crazier than the rest? The water? Parasites? Maybe? idfk but hell. Leave animals breeding alone and kill the first crackwhore you see?
Kimmy Tee

Last edited:
Back