• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1566012013506.png

MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WWSB) - Now that an internal investigation has been completed, the State Attorney’s Office will have to determine if charges will be pressed against a former corrections deputy for allegedly punching an inmate.
Around 1am on August 4, 2019 at the Manatee County Jail, the sheriff's office says 34-year-old Louis Valentin assaulted an inmate while in the Disciplinary Pod Exercise Yard and the incident was caught on camera.
The incident was reported and the sheriff's office started an investigation, which could have resulted in Valentin's termination. The sheriff's office says he resigned four days after the incident, before the investigation was completed.
The investigation concluded that Valentin, who Valentin had been a corrections deputy since being hired in December 2015, was guilty of unlawful conduct and two counts of conduct unbecoming.
"This is not how our deputies are trained, and this type of behavior will not be tolerated at the Manatee County Sheriff's Office. Standards are in place to prevent incidents like this from happening, but when a deputy or employee fails to follow our rules they will face consequences for their actions, to include termination and criminal prosecution," said Sheriff Rick Wells.

I never understand why guards need to do this.
Just laugh at the animals in cages trying to posture.
You win by leaving to go home or out to finger bang the prisoners significant other.

Thumping a guy in lockup while admittedly satisfying, is only throwing away a job over some shitbird with a mouth. I would be making zoo jokes. Although it might be considered racist these days...no matter how well deserved. :bear::beaver::cow::panda::penguin::finger:

Back