• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Muslim who murdered a Jewish woman in Paris might not be criminally responsible for his actions because he was high on cannabis, a French judge has ruled.

Kobili Traore, 29, is believed to have tortured Sarah Halimi with beatings for hours in her own Paris apartment while reciting lines from the Koran.

The Mali immigrant then shoved the 65-year-old mother-of-three from the eleventh arrondissement building before reportedly yelling: 'I've killed the Shaitan (devil)!'

He confessed to the 2017 murder but last week at a preliminary ruling a judge - tasked with determining if Traore should stand trial - said that his state of 'acute delirium' may exculpate him from shouldering criminal responsibility.

Psychiatric examinations of the defendant, who claims to smoke up to 15 joints per day, found that his mental functioning was impaired due to his cannabis intake,

Although three assessments determined that Traore's long-term drug habit had not inflicted him with mental illness, their verdicts differed insofar as his mental capacity during the killing.

In 2017, Dr Daniel Zagury deemed Traore's judgement may have been impaired but did not go as far as to suggest that he lacked total control.

But in 2018, Drs Bensussan, Meyer-Buisan and Rouillon said the defendant may not have been aware of 'the potentially inductive effects of a delusion' caused by cannabis.

This was followed up by a final panel who deemed that Traore was not in control of his behaviour.

Although Traore confessed to the killing, he has never been convicted after being transferred to a psychiatric hospital and declared medically unfit to stand trial.

At the time, Ms Halimi's death grabbed headlines after French authorities refused to label it an anti-Semitic attack - which they eventually did after caving in to public pressure.

Sounds like more than cannabis to me. I've never heard of it causing delusions unless someone is already mentally ill. So, when he's sober is he competent?

At the time, Ms Halimi's death grabbed headlines after French authorities refused to label it an anti-Semitic attack - which they eventually did after caving in to public pressure.

Oh, I get it. Falls under the category of it being some sort of political sin to cast Muslims in a negative light regardless of their behavior. If I was her family, I'd hunt this fucker down and take his ass out. Smoke some weed first and also get off on the weed delusion defense, right?

Odd the govt reacts this way in a crime like this. In many other ways, the French govt goes out of it's way to enact unequal policies regarding Islam. For example, it is illegal to make jokes mocking aspects of Judaism, however there is total free reign on muslims. Schools have strict dress policies for traditional Islamic dress, while jews are given free range. If i remember right this was surprisingly was one of the many countries that had backlash against burkha swimsuits.

Yet then there's other policies that encourage free range, uncontrolled immigration and acceptance of scummy refugees, there's light reactions(if not total ignorance) to crime by muslims and hate crimes against christians/jews.

19 December 2019
A man accused of murdering his Jewish neighbor in Paris will not stand trial after a French court ruled Thursday he could not be held responsible for the killing because he was in a psychotic state from smoking marijuana.

Kobili Traore is alleged to have beaten his neighbor, 66-year-old Sarah Halimi, to death in 2017 while calling her a demon and shouting about Allah, before throwing her body from the window of her third-story apartment.

The appeals court, whose decision Thursday ended Traore’s detention, ordered he be hospitalized or made to attend a drug rehabilitation program. It also ordered security measures be put in place for 20 years, including a ban on him from contacting the victim’s relatives or returning to the crime scene.
But Traore “does appear to have voluntarily ended the life of Sarah Halimi,” the court ruled, saying the killing was partly because of anti-Semitism.

The court also retained the aggravated element of a hate crime in the indictment against Traore, but determined it would not go to trial because Traore was not fully aware of his actions on the night of April 3, when he killed Halimi, according to the court.

The French Jewish community has long claimed Halimi, a physician and kindergarten teacher, was the victim of an anti-Semitic crime.

The appeals court’s decision “marks the advent of a policy that gives impunity to anti-Semitic murder in France, EUJF, the French-Jewish student association, wrote Thursday on Twitter.

Whatever the reason was, it didn't happen because of this alleged psychotic state. You could never convince me he didn't know what he was doing. Even the most deranged killers know what they're doing, but their state of mind causes them to imagine a nonsensical reason for doing it. That's a rather huge difference.

hahahahahahahahhaah

EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahhah

These people are such fucked. God i hate them.

Back