• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Ferdi Jasari (23) from Zemun was arrested due to the suspicion that he has beaten his 5 months old daughter Leonora to the death because, according to the statement, he was having an addiction crisis, and he was annoyed that the baby was crying.

The girl was still alive when the mother took M.I. to Zemun hospital on November 23 and she told the doctors that she probably has some stomach virus.

The child died the same evening, and because of suspicious circumstances, the body was sent to the Forensic Institute, where the terrible truth has been discovered.

- The baby had multiple fractures of the ribs, and she had visible hematomas on her hands and head. Earlier injuries were also discovered, including many fractures of the ribs which healed already - said the source from the police.

Little Leonora was buried on November 28th on the cemetery in Sremcica, and Ferdi was arrested after the funeral in the house of his mother's in this suburb in Belgrade.

When we arrived home I started questioning him, and in the end, he confessed everything. He said that he didn't know what he was doing. He was having a crisis. I waited for him to fell asleep, I went to the bathroom and I called for the police. I told them: "My son has murdered a child, come and get him". Some mothers wouldn't do it, but I had to! He is responsible for what he did to my granddaughter!
https://www.telegraf.rs/english/301...-his-baby-to-death-was-reported-by-his-mother
1544388357770.png

Not giving her mother of the year because of the drug addicted son and everything
What do you mean? I only ask cause it's not necessarily her fault he is an addict. She may have enabled him but it was out of love and lack of not knowing what to do. My mom was my chief enabler until I was so far over the edge she had no choice but to tell me she loved me and walked away. That made her mother of the year in my book... but she is always mother of the year cause she's my mom!

She may have been his chief enabler but she knew that the line had to finally be drawn. He has to pay and she recognized that. Too bad she didn't realize that before the baby died. But she still gets kudos from me.

What do you mean? I only ask cause it's not necessarily her fault he is an addict. She may have enabled him but it was out of love and lack of not knowing what to do. My mom was my chief enabler until I was so far over the edge she had no choice but to tell me she loved me and walked away. That made her mother of the year in my book... but she is always mother of the year cause she's my mom!

But we're not talking about your mom ... we're talking about this one, with the addict son who is also a murderer. I think i have to change my post a little bit.

The Higher Court in Belgrade passed and publicly announced the verdict by which it found the accused Jasari Ferdi guilty of committing the criminal offense of grievous bodily harm and sentenced him to 14 years in prison. He stood accused of killing his five-month-old baby by hitting her on the head and body in November 2018.
Jasari admitted in court that he had punched the infant in the head using his fists.

"I am guilty. But I'm not a killer, I didn't want to do it on purpose. I regret it. I wanted to calm her down. I didn't want to punch her. I had no control because of the drugs. I hit her on the thigh and twice with my fist on the back of her head," Jasari earlier told the panel of judges of the Higher Court in Belgrade.

Latest posts

Back