• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A North Carolina man wearing nothing but tennis shoes in a Kentucky parking lot Tuesday morning told deputies he had taken the “date rape” drug before they arrested him, police said.

Laurel County Sheriff’s Deputies received a call around 10:25 a.m. regarding a naked man in a parking lot in London – about 75 miles south of Lexington, police said.

He reportedly told Laurel County sheriff’s deputies that he had taken GHB and “did not know why he was standing outside his truck naked or how he had gotten there.”

GHB, or gamma-hydroxybutyrate, is a drug for treating narcolepsy. It has also been misused for malicious purposes, hence its nickname the “date rape” drug.

When I read stories like these I can't help but wish these idiots had listened to the song by Sublime:

Come on babe it's your lucky day
Shut your mouth, we're gonna do it my way
Come on baby don't be afraid
If it wasn't for date rape I'd never get laid

He finished up and he started the car
He turned around and drove back to the bar
He said "now baby don't be sad, in my opinion you weren't half-bad"
She picked up a rock, threw it at the car, hit him in the head, now he's got a big scar

The next day she went to her drawer, look up her local attorney at law
Went to the phone and filed a police report and then she took the guy's ass to court
Well, the day he stood in front of the judge he screamed, "she lies that little slut!"
The judge knew that he was full of shit and he gave him twenty five years
And now his eyes are filled with tears

One night in jail it was getting late
He was butt-raped by a large inmate, and he screamed
But the guards paid no attention to his cries

That's when things got out of control
The moral of the date rape story, it does not pay to be drunk and horny
But that's the way it had to be
They locked him up and threw away the key
Well, I can't take pity on men of his kind
Even though he now takes it in the behind

Back