• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
I feel lied to': Newlywed, 27, whose husband insisted on waiting until marriage to have sex reveals her shock after he revealed that he has a 'MICROPENIS' on their honeymoon
  • The Reddit user known as throwaway_peen34 shared her story on the site's 'Am I the A**hole forum' and asked if she was justified in feeling deceived
  • The couple was together for a year before they got married on Saturday
  • The woman explained her husband wanted to wait until marriage to have sex and would ward off her sexual advances, claiming he was 'old fashioned like that'
  • After discovering his penis is 'about an inch and a quarter' long,' she wanted to know if she was justified in feeling like he had lied to her
Full Story:

Well, back before we all became heathens that was a chance you took... ya know 100 years ago.
She is an asshole by the way. Why isn't she just happy she has a man that loves her and wants to marry her? He hid the fact he had a micropenis cause he was afraid of how she would act... and he was right too. So they are BOTH assholes.

As some of you may know my daughters dad has an elevator button. He didn't graduate from high school cause he was short P.E. credits. He refused to shower after class fearing he would be laughed at. And when I met him he was absolutely up front about his elevator button... and I was friends with him for years before we hooked up. Yet here we are today and we have a daughter. Plus in my experience the elevator button only forced us to push the limits and have some out of this world fun.

I really hate this new era of taking a reddit post and turning it into some kind of factual news article. It's the equivalent of a news article being published over a conversation overheard in a coffee shop that started with "My cousin's, brother's, friend's, wife's. hair dresser's babysitter said that..."

In this day and age I would be very suspicious of a man who wanted to wait. I mean, even if he's devoutly religious, wouldn't he at least go for butt sex. Isn't that okay on a technicality?

Strictly speaking, any sexually impure actions or thoughts are forbidden, even "fooling around". Depends how closely the adherent follows the tenets of their holy books. Maybe TMI but we're waiting and being pretty strict about it. Of course now this story's got me wondering but ehhhh I wouldn't care. There's more than one way to skin a cat.

Strictly speaking, any sexually impure actions or thoughts are forbidden, even "fooling around". Depends how closely the adherent follows the tenets of their holy books. Maybe TMI but we're waiting and being pretty strict about it. Of course now this story's got me wondering but ehhhh I wouldn't care. There's more than one way to skin a cat.
One of my dorm mates in college was a strict Catholic. She & boyfriend only had butt sex so she could remain a virgin. I was like ‘Well technically you’re a virgin but I’m not sure the Church would agree!’

It equals sex but the woman would be a virgin and that's all that matters to some of them apparently.

She's a whore. Both partners should be virgins until marriage. Her sexual aggressiveness before marriage was a red light for him to get rid of the low skank. If both partners were virgins before marriage, they're sexual expectations wouldn't be based on prior experiences and they would've been alright.

Back