• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Paul Nixon, 51, was accused of aggravated forgery — a felony charge — after authorities discovered his fraudulent divorce paperwork, the Houston Chronicle reports.

Nixon apparently filed the paperwork on Feb. 15, the day after Valentine's Day. A judge then signed the divorce order in April, legally dissolving his marriage.

In May, Nixon's wife found out about the secret divorce and called the police. Authorities investigated the situation, finding that the 51-year-old had managed to forge his wife's signature and even faked a notary's approval on the paperwork.

Police filed a motion to vacate the order a few weeks later, essentially reinstating Nixon's marriage to his wife. They announced earlier this week that he was wanted in connection to the crime.

"[Nixon's wife] advised that her husband filed for divorce and completed the entire proceedings without her knowledge or consent and that the court had already completed all hearings and filed the final divorce decree," the post read.

Nixon now faces up to 10 years in prison if he is found and convicted. As far as his marriage goes, no new divorce proceedings have been filed."

L I N K !!

DD1i.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
10 years for faking a signature to escape a crazy, vindictive bitch? If he had just killed her, he would probably get less time.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not promoting wife killing!

My question is why the hell would she want the divorce canceled?! Why the heck would you want a freak’n asshole idiot like him?! Furthermore wtf would you want to turn around and pay for a second fucking divorce.. it’s not like he has shit?! Sitting in jail he doesn’t even have a damn job?! Chalk that shit up to a lesson learned and go on with your life, seriously. She’s pissed and dead set on revenge. So blinded by anger and set on vengeance .. she doesn’t realize she’s shooting herself in the foot! Btw he’s in jail with free legal (lmao) she’s going to be the only one paying for the second one or us tax payers..

Back