• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
32-year-old man was arrested on Thursday by Wisconsin deputies and an FBI special agent after he walked from Indiana to Wisconsin to have sex with a 14-year-old girl, according to a news release from the Justice Department.

Tommy Lee Jenkins, a former resident of Oshkosh, Wisconsin who now lives in Whitestown, Indiana, started texting with a girl named Kylee on Oct. 1, according to the release.

What Jenkins didn't know, was "Kylee" was actually a Winnebago County Sheriff's Deputy who was assigned to the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force.

Jenkins thought "Kylee" lived in Neenah, Wisconsin with her mother. The man had started demanding sexually explicit pictures from "Kylee" and kept asking her to come to live with him in Indiana, according to the release.

When "Kylee" rejected his requests for her to come live with him, Jenkins started walking from Whitestown, Indiana to Neenah, Wisconsin - a 351-mile trek.

During his walk, Jenkins kept talking to "Kylee" in a sexually explicit manner and updated her on his location throughout the journey, according to the release.

Once he reached Winnebago County on Thursday, deputies and a Special Agent with the FBI arrested Jenkins.

Jenkins is now facing a charge of using a computer to persuade, induce or entice a minor to engage in unlawful sexual activity. According to the Justice Department, he could face a minimum of 10 years and up to life in prison if he's convicted.
1570911988928.png

In 2011, Winnebago County prosecutors charged Jenkins with two counts of repeated first-degree sexual assault of the same child, but those charges were later reduced to four counts of child abuse. He was sentenced in 2012 to four years of probation.

According to court documents, between July 1 and Sept. 30, 2011, a 7-year-old boy told a Neenah police investigator in 2011 that Jenkins would grab or rub his genitals and tell him they both would get into trouble if he told anyone.

An 8-year-old boy also told police Jenkins would squeeze his genitals and buttocks and tell him police would arrest the boy if he ever told anyone, according to court documents.

When an investigator interviewed him, Jenkins said nothing had happened and that both both boys were "making the whole thing up," according to court documents.

Jenkins later pleaded no contest to four reduced charges of child abuse by recklessly causing harm and was sentenced to four years of probation, according to court records. A 360-day jail sentence was stayed.
1570912138008.png

Last edited:
If you are interested in the foot route suggested by Google from Whitestown, Indiana to Neenah, Wisconsin here it is.
Trail of Tears: The Tommy Lee Jenkins Pathetic Journey of Disappointment

Jenkins said he'd like to have 500 kids with the "teen," including one within a year ...
He was right to think about starting within the year, because going by the math, the "teen" would had to blop out around 10 babies every 9-10 months for the next 40 years to get to that prodigious number.

Last edited:
351 miles? On spec? Goddamn, dude.

I bet those cops were laughing their asses off for days.
Oh how I wish I could have been one of them. Must have been one awesome break from the shit they usually have to look at.

If you are interested in the foot route suggested by Google from Whitestown, Indiana to Neenah, Wisconsin here it is.
Trail of Tears: The Tommy Lee Jenkins Pathetic Journey of Disappointment
This link would be improved immensely if it also had links for the selfies he sent to the cops added at the locations he sent them from.

Is it even possible to be a bigger loser than this guy is?

on Thursday said he'd made it to Milwaukee, where someone bought him a bus ticket to get to Neenah.

That kind person is cringeing so much!

That'll teach 'em to help strangers!

"I saw the police at your house, Myrna. Break-in?"
"Oh my God, Fred got arrested! It was horrible! We helped a nice man in the Wal-Mart parking lot buy a bus ticket to Wisconsin so he could go see his girlfriend, and it turns out she was *fourteen*, can you believe it, and they arrested Fred for conspiracy and accessory to attempted child rape! Then they said they know I was in on it, and they're coming back for my withered clam next, and I don't even know what that means! So I says to Mabel, I says..."

Tommy Lee Jenkins, 33, has been sentenced to ten years in federal prison, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office, after traveling from Indiana to Wisconsin with the intention of meeting a minor to engage in sexual activity.

Jenkins, had been messaging "Kylee," who he believed to be a 14-year-old girl living in Neenah, Wisconsin, starting on Oct. 1, 2019.

He is accused of walking 351 miles -- from Indiana to Wisconsin -- to meet “Kylee," who he had been sending sexually explicit messages to.

“Kylee” was actually a Winnebago County Sheriff’s Deputy assigned to the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force.

Upon Jenkins' arrival in Winnebago County, sheriff's deputies and a Special Agent with the FBI placed him under arrest.

Jenkins was accused of child abuse in 2011, according to the U.S. Department of Justice. At the sentencing hearing, the court heard numerous incidents in the eight years following that conviction, in which Jenkins was alleged to have sexually abused minors and others.

Following his release from prison, Jenkins will spend the remainder of his life on supervised release and will be required to register as a sex offender.

Last edited:
Back