• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1692830308194.png

A man is facing charges after he allegedly sprayed a syringe filled with possible seminal fluids on a woman at a Walmart in Indiana.
Dontrell Lacartie Morris, 30, of Three Rivers, Michigan, is facing charges of sexual battery by touching and sexual battery by bodily waste, according to court records.
An arrest affidavit reviewed by Law&Crime said police were called to a Portage Walmart on Aug. 14 for a possible sexual assault. When they arrived, the victim was visibly upset and crying. She told officers that she was standing in the spray paint aisle looking at glue when a man, later identified as Morris, came into the aisle stood about a foot behind her, which made her uncomfortable, the affidavit said. The victim started to leave the aisle when Morris bumped into her, seemingly on purpose. He said “sorry, I did not mean to run into you” and she walked away from him.

The woman said she went to the bathroom where she felt a sticky substance on her lower back. She called her mother, who told her to call police immediately, the affidavit said.
Officers identified Morris’ Toyota Camry, which had Michigan plates. Officers found Morris sitting in his car in a nearby parking lot. They surrounded the car and ordered him to get out with his hands up. When officers approached, they could see a syringe sticking out of his pocket.

“As I pulled the item out, I asked Dontrell what was in his pocket,” an officer wrote in the affidavit. “He stated it was just a syringe. I asked what was in it. He stated ‘just lotion, I only bring it around my friends but nothing else.'”

The officer described the substance in the syringe as “a white creamy substance which I believed to possibly semen,” the affidavit said.
Morris eventually admitted that his semen would be found when the victim’s pants were tested, the affidavit said. He agreed to let officers swab his cheek for DNA.

Morris was taken to the Porter County Jail where he has since bonded out. He was ordered to not have any contact with the victim.

Is that what they mean when they call a guy "Needledick"?

How did he jerk off into a syringe, anyway?

Occam's Razor suggests simply organically spooging directly onto some poor random ho, straight from the factory-installed original equipment, instead of one degree of separation. This guy went with the Rube Goldberg solution. I wonder what the perceived benefit was.

Is this some as-yet unrecorded paraphilia, like the chicks who cum from rubbing balloons together, or folks who fall in love with buildings or amusement parks (true phenomenon**)?

** https://www.google.com/search?q=par...gsAgUDRDaqwbqRUFE&zx=1714615388617&no_sw_cr=1

Back