• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A video showing a man urinating on a park memorial marker that honors a 9-year-old boy who died of brain cancer has led to charges against him and another man who allegedly made the recording.

Hamilton police say a friend of Christian Clopp’s family saw the video posted on social media and notified them. The family said they didn’t know either man.

Police say Bryan Bellace, of Egg Harbor, urinated on the memorial while his friend, Daniel Flippen of Hammonton, created the video. Bellace is charged with lewdness and criminal mischief. Flippen was cited with having an open beer at the park.

Christian Clopp died in 2012.

Volunteers disinfected the memorial after learning what happened.

Last edited:
What the fuck would prompt someone to do that? Isn't there something outrageous or locally reviled that they could've pissed on? I hope they get run out of town. This would've been the perfect case for public stocks where everyone could've come by an pee'd on their heads.

RIP, Christian Clopp.

What gets me is that these so called adults thought it was a good idea to film a so called "man" pissing on anyting with the irresponsible idiotic glee one would expect from a 13 year old boy. And now it is captured forever on the internet. Any woman who gives them sex from now on should be spayed. Because they aren't sensible enough to breed.
Post automatically merged:

They are sub human.

Naaaah, very human. Only human's find humor in pissing on a memorial. Anything else is just marking territory.

Last edited:
The one pissing seems to think this is hilarious. Why? I have a pretty dark sense of humor, but I can't imagine what would be so comical about urinating on the memorial to a kid who died of cancer. They are sub human.
It’d be better to piss on a memorial to Trump— now that’s funny. This is not.

I doubt they knew it was a memorial for a boy who died of cancer. I suspect the pisser needed to go and did it there for a senseless immature laugh. Whether it was a boy who died of cancer or someone who died of old age, pissing on someone's grave is just wrong. Go find a fucking tree, like other dogs do, asshole.

Indeed. I spit on Cotton Mather's grave when I visited Boston. Would have peed on it, but it was in a busy place.

Daaaaaamn that's an old-school grudge.

That cemetery is usually fairly empty outside of the summer tourist months, just in case you ever want to go back and let the hate flow through you and onto the grave.

Never mind the memorial (not that that doesn't matter), this guy is at a children's playground waving his dick around. Couldn't they up the charges based on that?

The New Jersey man allegedly seen in a viral video urinating on a memorial for a 9-year-old boy who died of cancer has been fired from his job in his family's business.
[....]
Bellace, who was charged with lewdness, disorderly conduct, criminal mischief, and having an open alcoholic beverage in a park, has said he's sorry — but despite that, his father said he's fired him from Bruce Bellace Plumbing and Heating, the family business.

"I had to remove him from employment," Bruce Bellace told the Press of Atlantic City. "We apologized to the family...I'm sorry for his actions. I'm not proud of him."

In the video, the man identified as Bellace appears to be wearing a shirt with the plumbing and heating business's logo. Bruce Bellace said he learned of his son's alleged actions after people began contacting his wife on Facebook about it.
[....]

Clopp's father, a retired police officer, wrote on Facebook that he doesn't know Bellace or Flippen, but he "hope this serves as a wake up call and you get the help you need."

He said his first reaction was to want to "beat [the men] senseless" before calming down.

Yikesssssss. Glad this hothead has retired, this is EXTREMELY dramatic for some piss from a dumbass.

Bet the drunk moron will be rehired by his father whenever this incident is inevitably forgotten.

"Mark Clopp wrote on Facebook that, "as bad as [this all] started out, it spiraled into volunteers cleaning the playground, Facebook abuzz with mostly positive thoughts, a community rallying around a good cause again and a fundraiser to beautify the playground and recreation fields for the enjoyment of families."

Well that was a nice benefit from the community. Aint that a pisser! ;)

Back