• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The Jerome Police Department arrested Tawna D. Huttanus for allegedly stabbing a man in the side of the face and neck with a sharp knife, according to an probable cause affidavit. Huttanus is a third grade teacher at Jefferson Elementary School, according to district officials.

On Sunday, Huttanus reportedly engaged in a verbal argument over custody of a child with an ex-boyfriend that turned physical.

An officer arrived on scene and found the ex-boyfriend in the passenger seat of a four-door sedan. The man was bleeding from his neck and told an officer, "She got me good."

Court documents say Huttanus was discovered holding a large kitchen knife and her and the ex-boyfriend's 2-month-old child. Officers were able to take the knife from Huttanus and separate her from her child.

The victim was taken St. Luke's in Jerome for medical treatment.

I really wish I had the issue of having to share custody... or receiving child support. Not that I can really be mad at the fact I knew they were losers going in. Point being... be grateful that your child has a father/mother that wants to be part of their life. It's all about what is best for the kid not whatever you think you need.

Hutt anus?
Jabba would be so proud I'm sure.

View attachment 16750
Your creativity is unbelievable! LOL!!!
Post automatically merged:

"..Huttanus reportedly engaged in a verbal argument over custody of a child with an ex-boyfriend that turned physical."

We don't yet know how physical the boyfriend got before she resorted to stabbing...

Last edited:
Bet if she hadn't stabbed him then we coulda been reading about a 2 month old taken from mama and killed by father....
I am reserving judgement on this. She's a school teacher so ( if she was in australia) must have no record. 2 months is super new. No one is taking my new baby away from me either. Not even Daddy. He is more than welcome to visit and stay and be involved as much as he wants but no one at all would be walking out the door with my 2 month old.
And that's ok. A baby daddy should understand that. Unless he's a selfish mean prick who sees the child as an object he has rights to. And wants to hurt and punish the mother.
If that's what happened and she refused to let him take her new baby? And had to stab him to fuck him off? Then I hope to God the court sees that.

Feb 12, 2020
Former Jerome elementary teacher was sentenced to 10 years in prison on Monday following an April 2019 stabbing.

In December, Tawna Day Huttanus pleaded guilty to one count of aggravated battery and one count of domestic violence — traumatic injury in the presence of a child.

The court will retain jurisdiction for 365 days. Huttanus will also be evaluated and undergo treatment through the Department of Corrections Rider program, according to court documents.

In April 2019, KMVT reported on an incident where Huttanus was arrested for stabbing her ex-boyfriend in the side of the face and neck with sharp knife. When officers discovered Huttanus, she was holding her and her ex-boyfriend's 2-month-old child along with a large kitchen knife.

Last edited:
...5 years of which is fixed and 5 years of which is indeterminate...
I bet fixed isn't fixed anymore..
Department of Corrections Rider program.. Idaho's rider treatment program is an alternative to prison. It is designed for low-risk offenders to get treatment. If successful in the program, they are put on probation rather than finishing their sentence in prison.

Back