• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"A man reportedly called West Mifflin 911 and said he was surrendering himself to the police for killing his mother.

According to Allegheny County Police, they responded to 713 Shady Lane where they found 42-year-old Kenneth Burdick standing on the front porch of the house just after 7 a.m. Saturday.

Police say they found Burdick’s 80-year-old mother dead inside.

Burdick turned himself over to police peacefully, according to the press release.

County Police launched an investigation and learned of a history of domestic disturbance calls to the residence. There were no active PFAs, police say."

L I N K !!

DD1c.jpg

I've driven Shady Lane many, many, many time. It never occurred to me that people actually live there. I'm trying to think where there are houses on that street, and now, picturing it in my head, I guess there are three or four houses there. Ha. Go figure.
It is mostly used as a 'backdoor' to the shopping complex at the end of the road.

Back